A Bit Of A Clue About Buddy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
I received this Paper in my email from a person who also owns one of Buddy's relatives. Here is The email-(cleaned up for punctuation). I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this person on the paper, or anything more about how this may help me. Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
. Buddy's coloring is roan with silver frosting, plus freckles around his eyes and private area. He has 4 white socks, and a small white swirl on his forehead. His mane and tail are about 4 colors--Black, Silver, White, and Brown. I'll take some proper pictures of all his markings soon.

*THE EMAIL*

Hi Kim .Got a hold of this paper from one of the many miniature horse owners that got a horse from someone in Vernon. The breeders name is on the paper this does not seem to fit the horses they got, but perhaps if you could trace the breeder down you may have some luck with coming closer to your horses ancestry and get his papers. Hope it helps.

forkim.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know nothing of the breeder, but good luck with your search. I hope you find what you are looking for!!

Eric and Marilyn Meyer (World of Miniatures) now live in San Antonio, Texas.

Latest posts

Back