A Big Congratulations To

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]D & S Knight Cap was named the [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt] "2008 CLASSIC HALTER PONY OF THE YEAR""[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I would like to thank them for giving me the opportunity to show this wonderful horse to his wins for them . It was so much fun as Knight Cap really knows he is special..
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]..

Knight1.jpg

Belinda,

Congrats to you and LIttle King for such a great accomplishment

Arlene

Congrats Marianne & Belinda, he's a handsome fella.

Karen

Congratulations! He is simply GORGEOUS!!! Well deserved!

Andrea

Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful!

Great Job Belinda, I wish you would say how old this guy is, I think that is the most impressive part about him, that he still looks this amazing at his age!
default_new_shocked.gif
If you didn't see this horse in person, you really missed out, he is more beautiful in person than this pic lets on. Truly a prefectly stunning stud! Can't wait to see what he produces!!! Congrats to LKF.

He's one of my favorites .. Congratulations to LKF, and Belinda. He truely deserved it.

Linda

Congratulations, very nice looking pony. We really like our "Little King Farms" buckskin pony also and axious to get him all clipped up in the springtime.
default_smile.png
Great Job done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah That is one of the most impressive Pony's I've seen he's gorgeous! And congrats to you too Belinda you do such a fantastic job!!
default_laugh.png
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back