A Big Congratualtions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] A Big Congratualtions to Sharon Stadler of Serendipity Stables on the purchase of Cross Country Dream Machine[[/SIZE]

Dream will be staying on with us to be shown in 07' ..
default_wub.png
: I know he has many Red-Blue-& Gold Ribbons in his future.. I am so glad he is going to such a great Home.. :aktion033: :aktion033:

koscolt2.jpg

Oh boy am I jealous! CONGRATS Sharon on such a handsome litte guy! Good luck in the show ring aswell!

[SIZE=14pt]Yay!!!!![/SIZE]

Sharon is a really really nice lady and he will be a happy horsie! Congrats Sharon, I will be seeing you for a breeding in the future!!!! HeeHee!

default_wub.png
: LOVE those Cross Country horses! What a beauty he is, can't wait to see him iin the ring. We have a Cross Country pedigree horse too believe it or not.

Little Shortcake is. Her grandfather is Cross Country Steppin for the Moon by Lazy N Redboy! So there.

This colt has just the right amount of chrome I think and can't wait to see him grown! Please keep posting pictures for us, pretty please? :bgrin

Maxine

Latest posts

Back