9th Foal for the season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]This last mare held out LONGER than any of them.... I tested her about a week ago and she was ready to drop down an foal at any moment. However, she was stalled next to "Dancer" and I think that with all the commotion that was transpiring next the her that she decided to put everything on hold. Well after "Baby Doll" foal out on Sunday evening "Pocohantas" decided that she was ready at 5:00 a.m. Thank Goodness..... This little fillys sire is "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" and her dam is our Buckskin mare "Moss Grove Little Pocohantas".[/SIZE]

Once again "Pocohantas" didn't let me down. This is her fifth foal and a Buckskin at that! Her cannon measurement is 7.50.

100_0385.jpg

Pretty filly Kimberle, very feminine too.
default_smile.png
Do you really get to sleep nights for awhile now?

Jan

Wow! LOVE the beautiful head - my weak spot...a beautiful slope and tiny muzzle with that short distance between the eye and nose. Congratulations!

Oh she's gorgeous
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Goodness you have been busy, how many more are you expecting? I'm just starting with my mares (12 to go) - thought the first one was sure to foal last night. She didn't of course!! So I'm about to enter the nervous, hysterical, sleepwalking state that us breeders enter at this time of year -- roll on July!!

Anna

Holy wow! You've sure been working hard! What a great outcome though - now you get to sit back and enjoy all those gorgeous foals for a while.

Kimberle

Congrats on another beautiful baby!!!!! Miss Deca is doing wonderful. She is sooooo sweet and docile. I am so glad she is in a forever home, she deserves it. Her baby gave her a workout yesterday, kicking and moving around like crazy. Can't wait to post pics of her foal! Congrats again- Theresa

KimberleCongrats on another beautiful baby!!!!! Miss Deca is doing wonderful. She is sooooo sweet and docile. I am so glad she is in a forever home, she deserves it. Her baby gave her a workout yesterday, kicking and moving around like crazy. Can't wait to post pics of her foal! Congrats again- Theresa

[SIZE=12pt]OMG I am so happy that "Miss Deca" has found a forever home with you and your family.... and I can't wait to see her new baby. [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back