6 down in less then 3 days

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
So happy but feeling near deaths door with being worn out and awake for those 3 days and nights 5 healthy perfect tippy eared big eyed refined fillies in just less then 3 days and unfortunatly 1 colt who didn't make it because l couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and am sure he would be here now if l hadn't drifted of to sleep for those 20 minutes l didn't even know about till l woke and must have just missed him by minutes l think he needed some help to get out of his bag which was the only one that was kind of thick and rubbery.. the fillies bags were very easy and tore without any help.. though l tried hard to get him to kick start but mouth to nose holding him upside down dropping him in the straw no luck so stopped feeling rather sick l was so careless and he was out of my fave guy on top of that. Opps the toothpicks l'm using to keep my eyes propped open are bending again.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

WOW, 6 fillies Congratulations, but so sorry on your loss of your colt.

I know what you mean about being exhausted. I have had 2 mares in on my alarms and cameras for over a week. Alarms went off through out the nights, then my dog had puppies night before last (not much sleep) then one of my 2 mares had her filly last night (not much sleep).. Watch, the next mare will go tonight.
default_wink.png

What a busy time. Sorry about the lost one but that's the darn trouble. THings just happen so fast.

Congrats on the fillies
default_saludando.gif

My condolences on the loss of your colt.
default_no.gif

Congratulations on your five fillies and am wondering where the photos are!
default_wink.png

Me too! Looking for the photos!
default_laugh.png

Congrats on your 5 girls!

I'm sorry you lost the colt
default_sad.png

Wow that was fast and furious. Congrats on all your baby girls. So sorry you lost the little guy. You tried so hard to get him going.

It sounds like you have a barn full of little whinnys.

I bet they are all beauties.

Congrats on the 6 fillies so sorry you lost the colt, looking forward to the photos, I hope you get some rest before the others foal

Congratulations on all the fillies!! Are you done now? Are any of the fillies by Catman? When do we get to see pictures?
default_wink.png

Sorry to hear you lost the colt ... we lost one on Sunday, probably the worst foaling we've had in 27 years of foaling. Have 2 who look ready to go, but still waiting for our first live foal, which is why you need to send me photos so I can live vicariously!

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW-busy, busy, busy!! Congrats on all your fillies and so sorry about the colt. PICS PLEASE!!!
default_saludando.gif

Congrats on all those fillies!!! Thats a lot of foals, bet u are exhausted.

Congratulations on all of your fillies!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah So sorry to hear about the colt.
default_no.gif
They're so quick sometimes and we can't always be there. After you've had some sleep........maybe some pictures of the fillies!!
default_wub.png

OMG I thought 3 foals in 24 hours was a lot!

You must have been run ragged.
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back