4 New foal for Mini Blessings Farm! PICS!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniblessingsfarm

Reaction score
I am new to posting on the forum (actually because I just figured out how to do it
default_rolleyes.gif
!). We had four beautiful foals at Mini Blessings Farm this year. All were born in April. Two are fillies and two are colts. All are healthy and happy and we couldn't be more pleased! Below are some pictured I wanted to share with everyone.

Congratulations to everyone who had foals this year!
default_aktion033.gif
I have been looking at the pictures on the forum and they are all SO cute. I'd want to take them all home if I didn't already have my hands full! Good luck to all!

Debbi Henry

Mini Blessings Farm

Webster, NH

P.S. I tried to upload photos of our foals, but was unable to do so. What am I doing wrong?
default_unsure.png
If you'd like to see pictures, please go to www.miniblessingsfarm.webs.com until I can figure out how to add pics to my posting! Thanks!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What nice little blessings! I am sure you are thoroughly enjoying them.
default_biggrin.png

I hope you don't mind if I take the pictures off your site for people to see:

DSCI0452.JPG

DSCI0441.JPG

DSCI0531.JPG

DSCI0607.JPG

What nice little blessings! I am sure you are thoroughly enjoying them.
default_biggrin.png
I hope you don't mind if I take the pictures off your site for people to see:

DSCI0452.JPG

DSCI0441.JPG

DSCI0531.JPG

DSCI0607.JPG

Thank you, Jayne. I am glad you posted the pictures since I couldn't figure out how to do it myself!
default_rolleyes.gif

Debbi

HI Debbi! Your foals are all so adorable!!! Glad someone posted the pics for you because I couldn't get to your site for some reason!

Congratulations on a great foaling year!!!!!

Tammy

default_saludando.gif
Thank you, everyone, for your nice comments. We are so in love with these little babies!
default_wub.png
I just wish they would stay small and cute!
default_unsure.png

Debbi

Latest posts

Back