4 month old grandson

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie

Reaction score
Hi all-

Once again I'm coming to this Forum for prayers and good thoughts. My 4 month old grandson, Noah, is having open heart surgery tomorrow morning. According to my stepdaughter he is having a coarc repair in 2 different places on his aorta and a repair to his partial av canal defect. They had hoped to be able to wait until he was at least a year old, but that isn't to be.

If you could maybe think good thoughts about him or say a prayer for him tomorrow I'd really appreciate it.

Can't figure out how to post a picture or I would - I'll keep trying.

Thanks,

Barbie

Prayers and good thoughts coming from us, I hope everything goes smooth and easy not only in surgery but also in his healing.

Good luck!!!! The forum babies that have needed help with their hearts have all done so well. I know Noah will too!

Thank you girls - can't wait til this is behind him and he can get on with what we are hoping will be a normal life.

Barbie

Good thoughts for sure for your little one
default_wub.png

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Lots of
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Hope this precious baby has a speedy recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you all the best and will for sure be thinking of your family and this very special little guy. Will be watching for good updates.

We will definitely be praying for little Noah! And praying for comfort for all of his family. I know the agony of turning your baby over for a surgery like this and it is the hardest thing I have ever done.

Kids with heart defects are doing amazingly well, I'm sure that normal life for Noah will become a reality. My severe heart defect kid with three open heart surgeries behind her just spent the past two weeks white water rafting and hiking through Yellowstone!

Hugs and prayers to all of you!

Barbara

Adding my prayers and thoughts for him and the family.

Anna

Thinking about your grandson and praying that everything goes well. This must be so hard on all of your family. God bless.

Surgery is over. Noah came though it well. He's in recovery now. Next 48 hours are critical. Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts. Can't wait to see him.

Barbie

So glad to hear he came through the surgery well. Continued prayers for an easy recovery!

Barbara

Back