4 month old grandson

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant news! Thanks for the update. Will continue with the prayers in the hope of a fast and successful recovery for him
default_yes.gif

Anna

Don't have an update yet today, but yesterday one of his lungs had fluid so they had to put a tube in to drain it. My stepdaughter says he is tubes and wires from head to toe. She's having a hard time looking at him. They have him tied down so he is fussy. Poor little guy. Will update when I hear more.

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts.

Barbie

Awww, poor little guy. Hope he has a fast recovery from this latest "setback". Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update.

Thank you for the updates Barbie I'm keeping little Noah on my prayer list and so hope you see new improvements in his health daily.

My stepdaughter texted me. Noah has a slight case of pneumonia. They can't take the breathing tube out yet. Erin said this will be the third night she won't be able to stay with him - hoping they'll step him down tomorrow. We'll see. She said aside from the pneumonia he is doing good.

Barbie

Keeping Noah in our prayers! I hope they are able to resolve the pneumonia quickly and get him extubated.

Barbara

I can't even begin to fathom the pain and worry you all must be experiencing
no.gif
My prayers for that special little boy and his family will be on my lips from now and throughout tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back