3rd time's a charm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
Our foaling season has started off rough - first we lost a beautiful palomino filly to a twisted cord at 296 days :no:

Then, another beautiful filly was born 3-23-07 at 5:42 am... at 8:11 am we found her down, apparently stepped on by an over protective momma - she is in ICU still, but seems to be improving daily, we are praying for a complete recovery
default_yes.gif
:

ltf_1007002.jpg

the picture of health... to

ltf_1007001.jpg

:no:

Then, yesterday, my daughter called me at work, Blue's in labor but only 1 foot coming!!
default_sad.png

Rushed home, grabbed glove and lube - left leg was over the baby's head - repositioned and tada! finally a baby who looks like he is going to do well!!!

Introducing Lucky Trails Blew By U (pending) AMHR (futurity nominated) colt... out of Lucky Trails Baby Blue by Mini V's Dorados Uno:

101_3758b.jpg

More pics on our website www.luckytrailsfarm.com

aaaawww that poor little sweetie... hope she is ok soon
default_wub.png
: and congrats on the colt coming out ok after all, good thing you could get there so quickly!

Theres my beautiful "grandson"! Dontcha just love those legs!!!!!?

Lyn

Congrats on a healthy colt, very cute!!! Best wishes on that adorable filly too. Hope she is up and around soon
default_yes.gif
:

Ouch, you have had a rough start! Beautiful new boy though! Congratulations and I hope your filly makes a full recovery!

So sorry tgo hear of your lost foal.

Sending prayers and white light for your baby in Icu.

Big congrats on your new foal too!!!

Wow, I hope this little guy's look is better than the others! They are both such cuties!

Sorry to hear about the filly you lost. I hope your new little filly is out of ICU now and home doing well.

Congratulations on your new pretty colt.

Hello,

sorry for your loss.i hope your other filly does well.

You have some cute foals.

prayers coming your way.

Latest posts

Back