3rd attack on my dad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossbuck Farms

Reaction score
My dad is 47 and on heart attack no# 3 in less than 2 years. Don't even ask about our finances. Just really stressed. Sorry to add a sob sorry.

I'm sorry to read this. I hope he pulls through ok and can get back to good health.

My thoughts are with you and family,

Liz M.

This hits very close to home with me. Forget finances, your dad probably needs surgery. Please have him get some help. There are ways to pay, but with three attacks in 2 years there needs to be something done. Good luck and I hope he gets well enough to really get help.

My prayers are with you.

Hugs and Prayers to your Dad and your family.......

MA

Good thoughts and prayers for your Dad, you and the rest of your family. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Hay, I just wanted to let you know your not alone! My dad-in-law(lives next door and is just like a dad to me) just had his second heart attack on Thursday. This is his second sence Feburary. His Dr. had to put in another stint just below the first because it was blocked 99%. We saw the xray and it looked like a thread. So needless to say we had a very scary weekend and my husband is a wreck. For me the hard part is that this man does not understand the meaning of stop or slow down. His body is telling him something and he wont listen. He eats red meat every day and smokes like crazy. His father died from emphazima and his mother from heart problems.

My reason for telling you this is because my husband and I know what your going through. My prayers are with you and your dad! If you every need to talk pm me!

Leya

Hope your Dad will pull through ok. I've been through it also with my father-in-law so I know how helpless you feel. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry. I know how stressful this is. Don't stress out over the finances right now. Take good care of your dad, and yourself. Prayers and hugs for you and your family.

I hope everything goes well for your father. Take care of yourself too and try not to stress about finances...things do work out, somehow! jennifer
saludando.gif

This was very hard to post here. I lost my Dad 1.5 years ago and it is still so hard. All you can do is pray, talk with the doctors, pray, and go on living.

It's a blessing to have a good doctor you can trust! If need be, talk to him alone and see if there is anything you can do. Write down what he tells you. Listen closely, what you don't understand ask to be explained. Knowledge is power. Well meaning friends and family can help or hurt the situation. It's best to be able to explain exactly whats going on to those who need to know. Trying times like this tempers can flare and feelings easily hurt. Forgive and forget. Be supportive, but take some helping hands too! Remember you have to be strong for him and that means taking care of yourself too! A quick trip to the barn saved me more times than I can count. If you need to talk, pm me and I'll give you my phone #.

Believe me, been there.

Dana - AKA Ruffian

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear that. He is such a sweet, giving person. Please give him my best wishes. And to your family too. He's quite a guy & I hope everything turns out ok.

Latest posts

Back