348 Long Days - But Worth The Wait !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. I had him out yesterday to stretch his legs and it is sure hard to keep my eyes off him.

Can't wait to see him clipped out and find all those spots!

I have been at shows all weekend and I just saw this boy, WOW!!!! Wonderful colt!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Joanne ,

I am trilled for you!!! I knew Jazz when he was born and he has turned out to be a great producer for you, i have watched him grow over the years and slways come running to you site to see his new babies.. I own his brother (by Renegade) and just love him to death he is 5 now and only breed one mare (my choice) all boys here no ladies..LOL

Best of luck to you and cant wait to see more of his babies..

Jennifer

Well Lacey FINALLY foaled this morning at 1:30 am. After 348 LONG days!
Here is the long awaited result. His name is Pacific Jazz Hot Spots
default_aktion033.gif

Once again, I have to thank Nancy and Don Richey at Canterbury Farm for selling us his sire Canterbury All That Jazz. He has enriched our breeding program immensely. His half sister, Pacific Calico QT, who looks a lot like him, left today for her new home. Hot Spots birth made her departure much easier on us. We were dying to see her clipped out, but she sold before we had that opportunity.

He is just 12 hours old in these photos. Look at those tipped in ears, refined body, and awesome head !!!!!

RtSideWeb.jpg

LeftTrotNewborn.jpg

Yep, Worth The Wait !!

Hi Joanne,

Congratulations on your newest Jazz foal. I am so pleased that we were able to place Jazz in such capable hands. You have a incredible breeding program. It is your tutorage that has produced such spectacular colors from Jazz, you deserve all the credit for the type of foals he is producing. Your mares are gorgeous and you manage your breeding program so meticulously. It is an honor to have one of our stallions in your program. My hats off to you for a job well done, it is good to have breeders like you that study the genetics and are responsible breeders , selecting mares and stallions that ....match......giving them the best opportunity to produce quality foals.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I think I am in love.

Just can't stop watching him move and looking at all those spots.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back