<3 Overview Of My 2006 Season <3 10 Shows <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hello Again!

My 2006 Show Season is over and i am SO Pleased with my Boy Wee Man and my Leased Mare Sweetgrass. Before I Go in to Detail about my Season I Must Thank Sandy Caja "lilfoot" leader of our 4h Miniature horse club! Shes hauls about 10 of us kids to SO many shows everyweekend in september untill mid October Plus the ones in the summer months. Without her I wouldnt have any pictures to share of my Show days or any ribbons to display. Sandy your truly Amazing For Doing all of this! Plus owning so Many Great Horses! I'm So Happy could Finally Save up enough to buy Wee Man From you and train him he is my boy And I Love him so much. We went to a total of 10 shows Well I attended 10 though the group has been to a total of about 14 . Sweetgrass has done very well in her first year only not placing in mare at 2 shows. She placed Top 3 in 7 of her 10 Shows and i am SO Happy! Shes placed many times in Jumper and Obstacle which I am Thrilled about. I Love her so much and can't wait to see her 07' and first foal! Wee Man has Blown me away I can't honestly say how good he has been. He is constantly int he ribbons this year and I am sucha proud mama after 4 years of training hes got the hang of it and I am so so happy. Last Weekend he Got GRAND Champion Gelding out of a Gelding A class of 10 and B class of 4 . Today his Final show of the season he Got RESERVE Grand Champion Gelding. I am SO happy . For not being a "halter" horse he is doing pretty darn well. I think he has graduated hehe. Hes been int he ribbons top 4 at all shows this season except 2 where he placed 5th. Hes also been Jmuping great and got a 2nd today in Jumper as well as a few other shows. showmanship has been a blast this year and Wee Man has mad eit 10x more enjoyable by listening to me hehe . All in All thsi year has been AMAZING and a huge leap form show season last year.

Also wanted ot Congratulate my 4H Freinds who show their horse a few owned and purchsed by themselves and Many leased from Sandy. Everyone has done SO well this year and shows just wouldnt be as much fun without all of them. We have so much fun together and it really makes showing and everything a blast. Yay to Everyone this Year it was amazing!

Now For My MANY Pictures. haha Sorry!

default_wub.png
: The Black/Bay is my Boy Wee Man and the Dapple is Sweetgrass Who is Bred and Owned by Sandy and Leased By Myself .

weemangelding.jpg

Janice and her mother put alot of work into this costume and We Had so much fun Marrying our horses about 10 times hehe.

uscotume.jpg

us.jpg

Trophy.jpg

sweetyg.jpg

showmanship-1.jpg

showg.jpg

reserve.jpg

mares.jpg

jmuper.jpg

grand.jpg

geldings.jpg

2nds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a WONDERFUL show season with your two lovely horses!! :aktion033: You have done such a super job with these two and deserve all the awards you received... I am looking forward to seeing how you do next year... especially with Sweetgrass's lovely new baby!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Congratulations on a wonderful show year full of great memories.

Kudos to your 4H Club leader to being such a wonderful support and help for all of you!

default_yes.gif
: Super Congratulations on a great 2006 show year and I predict an even more fun and successful 2007 :aktion033: :saludando:

Thanks! My Next Goal to show at Nationals haha Thatd be AMAZING . Hoping to etleast go watch next year hehe.
default_wub.png
:

Aww Devon
default_wub.png
: Love ya!!

You should be soooooo proud of your accomplishments this year!

[SIZE=8pt]& thanks...it's nice to be appreciated.[/SIZE]

Congratulations!
default_thumbup.gif
: You guys look great.I love the pics of Wee Man in Costume,Sweetgrass in Senior Mares,and all the pink stuff,(were'd you get it at?)Wee Man with his ribbon,in Jumper,and Grand Champion Gelding,and Alfalfa and Wee Man!!
default_yes.gif
: That's pretty much all of them. :bgrin I need a 4-H leader like yours!
default_yes.gif
: Cant wait to see pictures of Sweetgrasses foal!

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRADULATIONS TO [/SIZE]
GetWellCard.gif

We have shown with you girls, and you do such a great job and your 4H Club leader, and you guys

have always shown great sportsmanship , very polite and wonderful to be around. With Amazing horses.

Good Luck next year, hope to show with you again.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Devon!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: All your hard work has definitely paid off, and you deserve everything you've won this year! I also think next year will be even better for you!

Back