3 more Appy foals!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
default_yes.gif
Spring has sprung here. We have 3 new arrivals born this month so far . March 1st brought our 1st foal from Jolene(pint aloosa) and Bart(homozygous appy). Both have National Champions in their pedigrees. We got a Filly and she arrived with such a striking, rich color. She is a bay appy with a lot of white under her darker newborn coat. She is a cutie!

She is shown 2 days old

jolbartFnurseok3609.jpg

jolbartFbitebutt3609.jpg

Then on March 12th our 2nd FILLY from Joy and Bart arrived and she is another black fewspot/snowcap filly. Yep, Im real happy to see her! Both her parents are linebred on Nat. Ch Paul Bunyan and both are black fewspot/snowcaps so she comes by her color naturally. She is frisky and full of it!

shown under 24 hours old.

joybartfillymomrunok1d.jpg

joybartfillybuckbuttup1d.jpg

And later in the evening our 2nd foal in 24 hours arrived. Welcome Tical(sorrel leopard) and Barts 3rd foal together and their 1st colt. He is another appy, looks to be a bay snowcap. And he is very refined and upheaded. Ticals sire is a son of Nat. Champion Skip a Star so this colt also has Nat. Champs on both sides of his pedigree. He is our 1st boy of the year and joins our 4 appy fillies born so far. He is just a few hours old in these pix.

ticbartcoltmomwalkok1d.jpg

ticbartcoltclosetrotok1d.jpg

Our 1st shetland foal should arrive soon and our 1st overo bred of the year should be here this month too. Im loving this years foals!!

My website is about to be updated please check back soon. Jen at Hairicane Ranch

www.hairicane.com

What a wonderful colorful batch of foals. Congrats to you.

WOW!! Look at all the beauties!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

They are all awesome Jen! Congrats!!

AAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! They are sooooo cute! I love appys so much and plan on getting one someday! I want a loud lepard (bay, buckskin, or palomino) and lepard bred mare for my 30.5 " bay stud.

Crackers! I just love spots and the first two mares are the spitting image of two of mine.

Well done and can't wait to show you my little spotties too!

Congratulations Jen! You ALWAYS have such beautiful, leggy, upheaded foals!! Congratulations

Congratulations on all your spotted beauties
default_aktion033.gif
You need to save some spots for me
default_wink.png
Joyce

Your new foals are beautiful!!!!
default_drool5.gif

I just bought 5 mini appaloosas for Christmas and I am thrilled with them!
default_yes.gif

I can't wait to see the foals they throw!

Congratulations!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back