$3 Mission of Thanks; Thank you all SO much!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for contributing during this match!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

We appreciate all of you so much.

WE HAVE ONE WEEK TO GO...........ONE WEEK!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_xbud.gif

Last weekend coming up, and it will be big! Check back each day this weekend...get ready!!

Newsflash: I just got an update on Harvey: Besides being gelded this week and getting his teeth floated, and doing well with that, he seems to not be gimping around as much as he was after removing the hoof from the bottom of his soles. . Getting used to walking on "normal" feet for the first time in his life must be so challenging for him. This is great news as there seems to be an improvement. I'm doing the happy dance around here for Harvey!

For many, today is the last payday before the end of our Mission on Thanksgiving day!

Please remember all the horses in need as we ask for only $3!

Don't forget!!
default_pray.gif

Hey Tammie, when you have the time,
default_whistling.gif
do we have an updated total???

Thanks

Good Morning....with only 7 days left of the $3 Mission of thanks I wanted to let everyone know our total to date of donations received is $823.00 and to thank you all once again for your generosity! You are all angels to us and we appreciate you so much for opening your hearts and your wallets to our mission of saving the horses. God Bless!
default_yes.gif

Tammie

CMHR Treasurer

attachicon.gif
cmhr1.jpg
WE STILL HAVE THIS WONDERFUL BAG DONATED BY ANGIE!!

She does great work, and what a great way to display your ribbons!!

The first person to donate $35 to CMHR will receive this bag! I just know many of you have ribbons lying around!

You help many horses in need, and receive this ribbon bag.

Please post here! You can do it either by paypal, or let us know you will be mailing it!

Thanks so much to all!!
This is still available. I will make a bag that is at least 15" by 15" with your ribbons. .
default_yes.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a wonderful bag!!
default_yes.gif

Please be a part of our Mission this weekend!!

Only 5 more days to go...JUST 5!!

Big things coming tomorrow, Sunday!!
default_whistling.gif

Very popular in the past, it is a must have!!
default_worshippy.gif

Make sure you check back, will be posted in the AM.
default_yes.gif

It's going to be exciting!!!

default_jerry.gif
default_jerry.gif
default_jerry.gif

We need a lot of help everyone. This is what we are getting more and more of.

And please also consider being a foster home for us as well. We simply cannot turn horses away because we are out of places to put them. Thank you everyone for what you have done already.

Most sincere......

60552_1541504770850_1031866469_31650553_7018764_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We need a lot of help everyone. This is what we are getting more and more of.

And please also consider being a foster home for us as well. We simply cannot turn horses away because we are out of places to put them. Thank you everyone for what you have done already.

Most sincere......

View attachment 24081

If you are a horse person this a MUST have, and so much fun!!
default_yes.gif

http://www.minitack.com/ has donated a Surprise Bucket for the Chance's Miniature Horse Rescue $3 Mission of Thanks!

Ozark Mountain Miniature Tack

It is a huge bucket, over flowing into a box, filled with great things and valued over $100. Lisa does a great job! BUT it will be somewhat personalized as we will need from the winner, your size, your horse size and your farm colors!(horse or pony)

We will run it as an auction, and you do need to respond here, as a post, with the amount you bid. Please check the previous posts to see what the highest bid is so far.
So you get an awesome bucket filled with great things, with other things thrown in, AND CMHR gets 100% of the winning bid.

Lisa has supported this Mission year after year, we appreciate her so very very much!
default_worshippy.gif
[SIZE=12.727272033691406px]

I have seen these surprise buckets and I can tell you, you get your moneys worth and more.

This auction runs until Tuesday at Noon!
The bidding is to start at $75 and to be increased by the dollar(s).
The winner can pay by paypal or send in a check.[/SIZE]

Let the bidding and fun begin!!
default_xbud.gif

Thank you Lisa so very much!!

Just wanted to let you all know that as of late last night, we have yet another horse needing us via Humane Society in Maryland.

This just never stops. We're going to need some serious shipping money to pay someone to haul him into a foster home way south as we don't have anyone else closer. This is the kind of problem we face all the time and your help is really appreciated.

Marty, I PM'd you about the Maryland situation.

Woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!

Auction to go until Tuesday!!

Thank you guys so very very much!!

The ribbon bag is SOLD, to a private donor.

Thank you!!!!

Just a few days to go!!!!!!!!
default_xreiter.gif

Remember, we are only asking for $3, we hope you are able to help.
default_whistling.gif
default_whistling.gif
We appreciate you!!
default_thumbup.gif

Gotta say, I bid on one of those Ozark buckets a couple years ago, and boy did I get a bucket full of goodies worth way more than I bid and Lisa was excellent at personalizing the bucket contents.
default_thumbup.gif
[i won't be bidding this year, as I its not in the budget, but wanted to let others know they are worth it.]

I can't say that I'm not concerned. I've been with CMHR for over 7 years and do not ever remember so many horses knocking on the barn doors needing to come in like this all at once. No place to put some yet, no one to haul some of them yet and the bank account is going to take its toll. I am so very appreciative of this opportunity Carolyn has created to help us out and for all of you that have helped.

GRAPHIC WARNING:

For those that are on still on the fence and not quite sure about if you should dontate or not, this is a little boy we helped out. This was a case of neglect and complete abuse. We did end up not being able to save his eye but he is fat and healthy now and living the good life with a much loved family.

pea eye.jpg

My question whether or not my show bow got a bid of $15 wasn't answered.
default_smile.png

It's well worth it and it all goes to CMHR!

Latest posts

Back