3 MINIS LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANDROMEDA FARM

Reaction score
I hope it is OK that I list this here. These are not rescue horses, but I would like to find good homes for them. If anything, they are probably too fat.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS A VERY LOVING HOME.

I am currently offering 2 colts & a gelding for FREE to very good homes with approved references from vet and/or horse farms. These boys require homes where they will be loved & taken care of forever. They must be at least one other mini for company. They are offered below:

A coming 3 year old palamino gelding, “Millennium Eclipses Sundance” he is a grandson of “Wittmaacks Eclipse”. He is very friendly & loves attention. The best part, is he would be free. He is AMHA registered and approximately 33” tall. There is nothing wrong with him, we just have to scale down on the horses & I am hope that there is someone special out there that could use a wonderful friend.

A coming 2 year old silver dapple colt “Andromeda Tender Odyessy” that you would need to geld. He is a grandson of “Solid Gold Tender Persuastion”. He is very friendly and loves attention. He is small, probably not more than 31” and is AMHA registered & Parentage Qualified, have not yet measured him. He occasionally shows a slight stifle issue with one of this back legs, but the vet said with exercise it may not continue to happen. The best part is he would be free, you would just have to have to pay to have him gelded. He is a beautiful colt & very well mannered. We have to scale down on the horses & I am hoping to find him a very special friend to love him.

And last but not least.

A coming 2 year old sorrel stallion “Teachers Pet Booger Boy”, that is a grandson of “Lazy Ns Boogerman”. He looks a lot like his grandsire, with the Boogerman head & neck. He is a little standoffish & has not yet adjusted to being handled. Once you get him on the lead, he is OK, he just needs more handling. But with a little love & attention, I think he would make a perfect stallion. I have not measured him yet, but I think he is probably about 32”. He is AMHA registered. He can either be leased for 1 year for free as a possible stallion or you an have him gelded.

They are all up to date on shots, worming & farrier work. If you are under 18 years of age, please have a parent contact me if you are interested. Cost of coggins & any paperwork needed for transport & cost of transport will be the sole responsibility of the new owner.

Please let me know if you know of anyone that would like one or more mini's & if you know that they will provide wonderful homes & care.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME, IS THAT THEY GO TO A GREAT HOME WHERE THEY WILL BE LOVED, WELL TAKEN CARE OF, & GET TO BE WITH OTHER MINIS..

Thanks for taking the time to read this. You can see them on my website www.andromedafarm.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you put these guys in the rescue area. I think some very kind hearted folks pay attention to what is going on in this section.

This is just SO frustrating to ME!!!! Here I am looking for a companion for Melody and in the last two days 5 wonderful freebie opportunities appear but they are ALL out of my reach because I am in California! I don't suppose anyone in Cali is looking for a good home to place a little soul.

Ok sorry for my rant :DOH!

I am sure you will find wonderful homes for all of them! They are very adorable!
default_wub.png
Good luck

Latest posts

Back