2nd Foal For Deven Creek Miniatures!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments!
default_wub.png
He's 2 days old today and boy... I have to say.... WOW..... even though he's just tiny and wearing a 20" dog blanket that is still BIG on him..... he's so tiny.... but he's already got an attitude! He's just a HOOT! And boy...... DO I love the neck on this guy! It comes out SO high and he has such a LONG neck.... and just am loving everything about him! And he does have "almost" a heart shaped spot on his back. More like the ace of spades shape. I just LOVE both my foals out of Doc this year..... Gosh..... can't keep them all.... but SO want to see how these guys mature out as yearlings!!
default_wub.png
default_wacko.png
loL!

I was really telling myself and swearing I was going to give this mare a year off.....She's 13 this year..... This is now the 3rd foal out of her for me (2 girls and now a boy)..... all different sires (so much fun!)..... But I SO want to cross her with my Reserve National Champion, Erica's Sock It To Me"..... Oh I can ONLY imagine what that foal would be like!!! And all his foals will be AMHA & AMHR Futurity nominated..... ugh...... decisions...... lol!

A very handsome boy. His coloration is very nice. Congrats!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Chesa....What a little cutie!!!! Can't wait to see him in person....I'll be over soon to check him out.

Gina

Latest posts

Back