2nd Foal For Deven Creek Miniatures!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi Everyone!!

Well..... I knew my Just Gina mare was going to go early! She usually goes 2 weeks early but the way she was bagging up & changing I knew that she was going to go even earlier! I canceled going to the Witchita, KS show because I just knew this mare would go earlier than usual! And I was right!! After watching her close all week and staying up a good share at night all week.... I turned her out Friday at noon to her own little grassy turn out area... I was guessing she would foal that night... Well.... when I got home from work at 4pm I see this really light colored thing laying next to her as I come home! ARH!!!!!! She's always had her foals at night! Stinker!! Well...... I haul butt down there and see the foals alive and well..... she had "just" had him..... (yes.... another BOY!
default_wacko.png
). This makes 2 boys for me for the year! lol! But to my suprise this boy is LOUDDDD colored!! His sire "Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome" is his sire and he's a black & white pinto... The other colt I have out of the same stallion is a solid black.... So I was THRILLEDDDDD to see a LOUD colored ( and LOVE the way he's marked) silver dapple pinto colt. This guy is a little bit premi..... and have had to really watch the temps he will get cold easily.... but other than that he's doing well and am VERY impressed with this little guy. He's SOOOO TINY!!! His dam's 32.5" and he's just SO tiny next to hear.... he's very up hill and really like this guy.....

There's just one more mare that I get to foal out this year. And that too should be one heck of a nice foal...

This guy's registered name will be "Deven Creek Oh Im So Handsome".... aka "Gordy"..... I think he will be a real show stopper for sure too!!

Thanks for letting me share!!
default_wub.png

GordyBaby1May109.jpg

GordyBaby2May109.jpg

GordyBaby5May109.jpg

GordyBaby6May109.jpg

GordyBaby8May109.jpg

Boy just when you think you've got those girls figured out, they find a way to surprise you. Congratulations, I'm so glad this one turned out to be a good surprise!
default_smile.png

Congrats! I just LOVE the pic of him peeking around Mom's chest
default_wub.png

That saddle patch on his back looks like it is heart-shaped!

Very nice markings!

There's the handsome boy!
default_wub.png
Yep yep, I am absolutely THRILLED with Doc's babies this year!!!! 2010 foaling season can't come soon enough!
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting

I love the way he's marked and really love his color, congrat's nice colt. TJ

He might be a boy buy BOY what a boy he is
default_new_shocked.gif
Congrats!

Latest posts

Back