2nd 2006 foal for CS Royal Miniatures in Germany

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce that yesterday evening, our RFM Boy Blues Premonition foaled a beautiful sorrel pinto colt by the one and only Champion Farms Nighthawk! Premonition made us wait looooong for this one, but it was definitely worth the wait!!! The little boy's a real looker with a gorgeous little head and beautiful markings including four white legs and a blaze!

Here are pictures of the baby at about 16 hrs old:

PremoBaby02.jpg

PremoBaby04.jpg

This is his dam, RFM Boy Blues Premonition:

Premo.jpg

And this is his majestic sire, Champion Farms Nighthawk, owned by Limestone Miniatures:

Hawk.jpg

Thanks for letting me share

:saludando: Conny

:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Oh Myyyyyyy! He is Gorgeous!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Conny!, I am just thrilled for you! Champion Farms Nighthawk is one of my Favorite Stallions, he throws such beautiful babies, and your little Darling is no exception! Congratulations!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! He is lovely for sure![/SIZE]

Lyn

Big congrats!!!! What a doll he is. I own a Nighthawk son too, they all seem to be real sweeties.

Can I ask...how did you get your mare in foal? ..did you buy her bred? Very beautiful foal!

Thank you very much everyone for your nice words.
default_smile.png

barnbum: You are right. His mama is very proud of her baby and just can't get enough of him - just like me :bgrin

CAbshear: Last year, I was lucky to purchase several very good mares in the US and had them bred to Champion Farms Nighthawk or his son LM Hawks Stand Out Loud respectively since I'm a big fan of the Nighthawk line and wanted to integrate that bloodline into my breeding program. [side note: Stand Out Loud eventually ended up also taking the trip overseas along with the ladies and is now one of my junior stallions
default_smile.png
]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much everyone for your nice words.
default_smile.png

barnbum: You are right. His mama is very proud of her baby and just can't get enough of him - just like me :bgrin

CAbshear: Last year, I was lucky to purchase several very good mares in the US and had them bred to Champion Farms Nighthawk or his son LM Hawks Stand Out Loud respectively since I'm a big fan of the Nighthawk line and wanted to integrate that bloodline into my breeding program. [side note: Stand Out Loud eventually ended up also taking the trip overseas along with the ladies and is now one of my junior stallions
default_smile.png
]

Thanks for your reply and Congratulations...looks likeyou did great with your purchase.

Back