28 HORSES STARVED TO DEATH!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recived my copy of e- The Horse. com and they are saying that he is still only being charged with two counts. How sad is that?

Im upset that I cant get a hold of anyone doing the rescue work. I emailed the email address i have, but no reply. There are 10 bags of donated feed at the feed store for pickup. Im about 5 hours away, so not close enough to deliver the feed myself. Wish there was still a FB page so I could get in contact with someone.

So if the FB page got taken down because of a gag order, how come we are not being told to stop discussing it?

How is a FB page any different from us here talking about it?

And this man is going to WALK, that is why the gag order was put out in the first place, so they could let him go (which has already happened btw, he was free straight away, no bail) and sweep it all under the table.

Kansas, all over again.

The page is back up, but it now only has 68 followers versus the 1800 it had before. Story has died down in the press, and isnt getting much attention. Please keep it alive so its not swept aside.

Save the Whitlock horses

Last edited by a moderator:
I "re-upped" my following on your FB page. And if possible I'll share it on my page as well.

Why did you get the page back???

It's not my page, its a woman whos working with the horses. Im about 5 hours away, just trying to help with what I can from here. Contacted nutrina, purina, blue seal, tractor supply, and triple crown to try to get food donated, nutrina did donate quite a few bags, but the others never got back to me. I know theres not a lot I can do from a distance, but at the very least I can write emails and make calls.

JUST GOT AN FLIER ON "GRADY". HE PASSED AWAY..DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REMAINING HORSES?

I HOPE THEY DIDN'T GO TO SLAUGHTER..THAT WAS ONE REPORT..DOES THE FINES STILL HOLD ON HIS ESTATE?

Back