2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had smoke all the way here in New England from out west about 2 weeks ago. It was awful. Our air quality was in the top 10 worst in the nation. Everything smelled like smoke (which is a smell that really bugs me/migraines) and the haze was like fog.

30 minutes driving Peanut and 25 ground driving Cappy. Thanks MC!

Hello everyone! Long time no see!!

I’ve been super busy lately but I finally was able to post on here again! I’m not quite sure on all my days, but I’ll mark down all my approximate minutes since March. I’ve been driving a lot!

March:
Fancy: 120 minutes
Rebel: 120 minutes

April:
Fancy: 180 minutes
Rebel: 180 minutes

May:
Fancy: 60 minutes
Rebel: 60 minutes

June:
Fancy: 180 minutes
Rebel: 180 minutes

July:
Fancy: 240
Rebel: 240
Jessica: 120 minutes

August:
Fancy: 60 minutes
Rebel: 60 minutes
Jessica: 60 minutes

I’m very proud with how Fancy and Rebel are Turing out! Im so glad I’ve been able to work with them so much over the past few months. Hopefully we can get them driving as a team here soon : )

I also added a photo with me and Jess driving in my new show cart! 😍
76D9F718-5101-4BE9-B2FC-180CB6002C6B.jpeg

I have managed to squeeze in two drives this month! The smoke has been so thick and for a few weeks we had actual ASH falling from the sky. So not much was done outside during that time. Now I'm lazy and tired so getting out there takes all my will power. LOL!

I did get my new KBike the last week of July and to say I'm thrilled with it is an understatement! It's a wonderful little bike/training cart and I'm excited to get it up into the mountains!

8/1/21 - 30 minute drive with the training cart shafts and foot basket
8/6/21 - 45 minute drive with it in bike mode!

IMG_9844 (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back