2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-7
30 minutes ground driving Rebel
30 minutes ground driving Fancy

1-14
75 minutes ground driving Fancy

1-17
60 minutes ground driving Rebel.
50 minutes ground driving Fancy

1-18
55 minutes ground driving Jessica.
I recently got my new show cart, so I’m getting Jessica back in shape to drive! I really missed driving her and I’m glad I have some time to drive her again

No driving going on around here! We have been having a horrendous winter storm with high winds. One of my big trees was uprooted last night.
The wind is so loud! My horses have really good protection from the wind and rain and have the ability to go out and look around too if they are scared.
I can't believe we still have power. So thankful for that. 😊

I'll get hours logged tomorrow, we've finally had a few snow storms so maybe we'll have water this summer.

Has anyone heard from Cayuse/Linda? Praying all is well with her...

Hi!
TO THE TOP SIX DRIVERS OF 2020 (you know who you are :) ) The ribbons are safe with me and will be mailed out in about 10 days. I'm trying to stay in because of covid (i'm higher risk) and the hubby just got his second vaccination so in a few days we should be good to go. I have not forgotten about you!
Hope you are all well and getting some drives in!

Phew! I haven't had the chance to come here and update my driving minutes for awhile! I think my last post was for Jan 9th... I didn't get out as much as I had hoped because we had some of the most INSANE wind storms ever in January but I did manage to get out a little bit!

Jan 13th: ground drove Zorro 3 miles - 60 minutes
Jan 14th: drove Zorro in the bike 4 miles - 60 minutes because we did some cantering and lots of trotting.
Jan 26th: drove Zorro in the bike - 3 miles - 60 minutes because we walked pretty much the entire way.

Of course so far in Feb we have been deeply cold, -17 warming up to -5 during the day. So no driving for now!!

30 minutes driving Rocko today.

My back neighbor said she saw a coyote walk out of the blackberry bushes this morning and thinks they are living in there. There is a ditch that fills with water when she floods her pastures for her cows but she only does that in the summer so it makes a nice hiding spot for them. Rocko hates traveling past there and spooks sometimes. He knows what's going on.😊

Latest posts

Back