2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Marsha Cassada

Reaction score
20 minutes ground driving Cappy today and 30 minutes last week. Dan drove him a total of 30 minutes. Thanks.
:):D:)
:) :) Ribbons will be mailed this week, all packaged up and ready to go :D:D
:D:D:) Smileys are to get your attention, I'm not THAT happy:p
Glad you are able to drive! If we get snow as predicted I am hoping to use my snow saucer.

Stripe13

Reaction score
Getting all caught up from the past couple of weeks! Haven’t had much time to post until now ^^’
1-24
1 hour driving Rebel
1 hour driving Fancy

1-28
1 hour driving Rebel
45 minutes driving Fancy

2-4
2 hours driving fancy

2-7
1 hour driving Rebel
1 hour driving Fancy

2-18
1 hour driving Rebel
1 hour driving Fancy

2-21
1 hour driving Rebel
1 hour driving Fancy

2-25
2 hours driving fancy (1 hour ground driving, 1 hour in the cart). She’s learning slowly how to turn in the cart and she’s been improving so much! I’ve driven in the cart a few times with her and she’s doing great ❤

2-28
2 hours driving Rebel (1 hour ground driving, 1 hour in the cart). It was a nice day today so I was finally able to drive in the outside arena! Rebel got to drive in the cart with me in it in the outdoor arena for the first time too :)

Willow Flats

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
HI GUYS 😍 !
RIBBONS ARE MAILED :D
The post office said about 1 week transit time so hopefully by next weekend they'll be at your door
The mail is crazy! Checking my mail box every day. I am not surprised because it took forever for my deposit check to reach PA for the Aerocrown cart and they don't take payment any other way. I hope they get back to me with the balance including shipping before it's finished so I can avoid another delay.

Willow Flats

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
3/2- 120 minutes driving Rocko today.
I trailered him to my friend's and we had a trail drive.
When I got home my ribbon was in the mailbox!!!! We stretched ourselves today so It was fun to get that beautiful ribbon! Thank you so much Cayuse. It is beautiful 😊

Latest posts