I made paperclay buttons to use on the cover of the button society newsletter I edit. Paperclay is an incredible material; very versatile. Planning to use the black and white tree pictures in the cover design. Haven't figured that out totally yet.
I'm trying to make bibs. It's harder than I thought! I had to use fabric I had on hand to experiment, as I haven't been to a fabric store in months. I want to try making some using laminated cotton, so they can just be wiped down.
And I made a button collector picture. I wanted to try my hand at making the frame out of an old thrift store frame. Well, it was sort of like cutting bangs--I kept slicing off slivers of the frame molding and not getting any corners to miter and the molding was getting shorter and shorter! Finally had to get my husband to help, and give me another lesson. I'm going to keep trying mitering, though--framing is so darned expensive. There are lots of nice frames for $1 in the thrift store.