2011 AMHR Show Schedule is on site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Some of the shows for the 2011 show season for AMHR/ASPC is on their site. These won't be all the shows of course.

I did notice they changed the Area 5 location to Texarkana, AR, instead of it being in OK.

Wow! I just checked the schedule and we have 3 shows in Feb and March...I better get my horses back in the round pen...LOL!
default_new_shocked.gif
(keep forgetting that you can show that early here...
default_rolleyes.gif
)

The Ada Ok club show dates so far are

April---22-24

May ---13-16

Junee--24-26

Our first show won't be until the beginning of May...hope winter flys by here for us here in Pa.

Linda..I want to move to warmer climate so we can show our ponies longer...

Our first show won't be until the beginning of May...hope winter flys by here for us here in Pa.

Linda..I want to move to warmer climate so we can show our ponies longer...
I was gonna say - I just want to move to a warmer climate. But you're right;I'd want to show all year then too!
default_thumbup.gif

Is it under events? I don't get anything to come up on that page, but my 'puter says "Error on page" so didn't know if it was just me or if its posted somewhere else?

It was up but isnt on there anymore for some reason. I tried to look again to copy dates down and it was gone yesterday.

Latest posts

Back