2010 AMHR National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diana

Reaction score
Does anyone know the list of judges for the 2010 AMHR national show in OK.

Does anyone know the list of judges for the 2010 AMHR national show in OK.
I either saw this here or on another forum so hope this is right.

"Amateur and Youth:

Kurt Ford

Jon Wolf

Les Zadina

Open:

Ray Randall

Bill Fairchild

Kim Seipp

Performance:

Gary Edds

Amber Montgomery-Kildow

Austin VanWyck

2 have not been confirmed (booked)"

Hi,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the spelling for Kurt Ford should be Curt Ford.

Do we have set dates yet??

Thanks, I believe we met long time ago at the AMHR nationals in OK. I came one year with Bonnie Fogg and had a great time. I don't believe Curt was a judge then. Wish we could afford to fly him to NH for our show.

Hi,Just thought I'd let everyone know that the spelling for Kurt Ford should be Curt Ford.

Yes Diane, I remember you very well. Curt usually drives to the shows he is going to drive. Me, I'd rather fly. Might check into the mileage. By hiring both of us it's usually not too bad. Would love to see you again. Tell Miss Bonnie I said hi.

Pam

Hi Pam, I'll past the info on to our show manager and have to contact you about it.

Yes Diane, I remember you very well. Curt usually drives to the shows he is going to drive. Me, I'd rather fly. Might check into the mileage. By hiring both of us it's usually not too bad. Would love to see you again. Tell Miss Bonnie I said hi.Pam

Latest posts

Back