2009 AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
Hi,

We will have a sign up sheet at our booth again this year for all of the forum members. It was great last year - helped lots of people find each other. We are down with all the tack vendors - we are easy to find.

It will have the following information: Forum Name, Real Name, Farm Name, Stall Location and Contact Phone (optional).

I think last year we had 2 sheets full - it especially seems to help those without horses to go and find the people and horses that they want to see.

I will also try and get a stall chart so you can look them up. Sometimes there is lots of distance to cover.

I want to wish everyone good luck at Nationals and have a great time !!!

Lisa

Ozark Mountain Minitack.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Lisa! You're awesome!

A stall chart would be wonderful if you could get one
default_biggrin.png

Thank You Lisa!!!!!! I will definately be adding my name to that list
default_biggrin.png
this is my first time, Will be at both Nationals and Worlds....

Very Cool! This is my first time at Nationals too and I had you guys as a booth I definitely wanted to visit.
default_smile.png
What a great idea to help everyone find each other.

Lisa, haveing this sign up sheet is always nice to have. It is nice of you to do it for us. This is the one time we can all try and get together and put names with faces.

Can't wait to see you again, have a safe trip down. Hope to see Ron there as well.

Davie

That's awesome! Can't wait to put my name on the list and look to see who is there! Back in 2003 when I was there last I probably past right by a lot of people I "knew" but didnt know who they were....
default_unsure.png

You Rock Lisa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Cant wait to see everyone there. Vickie and I were just talking today about everything we need to get ready
default_wacko.png

I have got 4 sheets of paper going so far of things not to forget, oh well......

Let the fun begin.........................
default_wink.png

Linda Killion

Erica's Tiny Trotters

Thank you very much.

This is my first time and I will not bring any minis but I am traveling with my friend that is taking some, number unknown by me as of yet.

I hope to have so much fun that I will never forget my trip. I am told it is about 20 hours for us one way so I will be very tired but happy. I sure want to meet everyone but I am going to watch the youth shows as I have never seen them before and am so proud of them. Can not wait. Now for my health to hold.

Oh my gosh I didn't know you were there, I was there last year. What do I look for to spot you????????? I'd LOVE to go around and look up people I'll be there for 5 days. Gotta talk mini's to someone. TJ

What a helpful, thoughtful idea Lisa. I won't be going but if I were this is exactly the kind of information I'd want. Would be great to be able to be able to meet members of our forum family.

Back