2008 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration AMHR/AMHA Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
th_Ajumping20girl.gif

[SIZE=14pt]2 Days untill Entry Deadline!!! I can't believe its almost that time!! 18 Days till the show! Seems like this month is just flying by...anyways I am just super duper excited to see everyone and I'll be even happier when the show finally gets here, so I can take a brake!! hehe[/SIZE]

Have a great show season!!!

th_Hello.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Its me again!!![/SIZE]

Tommorow is the deadline for entries--but I have good news! Dixi is out of town for a couple more days doing a show in MS, she should be back Monday the 14th, so there is a couple of extra days in there for you guys who like to drag your feet getting entries in!! (ME) hehe

17 more days till the show!! WOOHOO!!

Ahhh 12 days!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

On entry deadline day my younger sister decided she wanted to go to the show too. she'll be sharing the gelding with me and showing in youth hunter and jumper with him.

I'm getting close to being ready. My show clothes are picked out, horses are rough clipped, harness is in to be cleaned, and my packing checklist has been updated. Hopefully I won't leave anything behind.

Well,12 more days, and I am no where NEAR being ready!!! Still coming though... just been through alot these past two weeks...
default_no.gif
, but like I say we'll still be there!!! See ya'll there-Sarah

default_saludando.gif
That is great to hear!! I am excited too!! and yes the show date is drawing near...I start getting nervous too...Do I have everything I need, did I get everything done!! But trust me girls it will all come together and I can't wait to see everyone again!!

11 days till the show!!

Heavensminis......You totally crack me up.

I might be there but nobody would ever know it.

I lurk in the shadows......
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
Marty if your there--I'll find you!!

[SIZE=12pt]And I know that my constant reminders are what crack you up!! But I am so excited about the wonderful turn out, I want everyone to share in our celebration!! So here goes!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]4 days till the BIG show!!! YEA!!!![/SIZE]

default_biggrin.png
Sarah--WE are going to have a great time again this year!! Be sure to come the meet & greet Friday evening!!and get a bite to eat!!! The club is putting together a little shindig!!!

default_biggrin.png
Sarah--WE are going to have a great time again this year!! Be sure to come the meet & greet Friday evening!!and get a bite to eat!!! The club is putting together a little shindig!!!
Really? Thats a new on on me! That is cool though! I'll be showing pretty much Friday day/evening! So what time will it be? I know its going to be a great show!!!!

After the show ends on Friday--we will all get together in the bay area!!! Big Fun!! Good Times!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back