2008 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration AMHR/AMHA Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who did'nt know the TN Miniature Horse Volunteers lost a valuable club member, Mrs. Pat Hughes with Lincoln Mini Horse Farms & Tack. Most people know her husband Dwain Hughes as he traveled quite a bit selling tack. We are dedicating this show in honor of Mrs. Patricia Hughes. She was a wonderful women that was very dedicated to the TMHV club and for this we will alway be greatful! She will be forever missed!! Mrs Hughes loved coming and watching the shows and so we will be adding some additional awards in her honor.

I will be posting the additional award information soon!! Please keep checking back..

We look forward to seeing everyone at the show and wish everyone a very Successful show season!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_yes.gif
[SIZE=12pt]The additional awards to be given out are: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Youth that shows in the most youth classes over all.[/SIZE]

The Exhibtor that shows in the most amateur classes over all.

The Exhibtor that shows in the most open classes over all.

[SIZE=24pt]39 days left!!![/SIZE]

default_yes.gif
[SIZE=12pt]The additional awards to be given out are: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Youth that shows in the most youth classes over all.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]39 days left!!![/SIZE]
39!!! Yikes, its ticking down, I can't wait!!

default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
[SIZE=24pt] We are going to have a great time!!![/SIZE] Don't worry that there is only 38 days left till the big day!! You will be ready!! Its warm here, flowers & trees are in bloom, and the southern hospitality is getting all warmed up too!!!

We are very excited about all the new classes we have added and the wonderful awards that are being donated for these classes. Woo HOO!! The awards this year are going to be very nice...sashes, plaques, gift certificates, etc.

If you haven't already, please check out our show!! I know you will have a great time with us in Tennessee!!

2008 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration Webpage

Wishing everyone a wonderful show season!!!

[SIZE=12pt]:DOH!
default_pinocchio.gif
Looks Like I told a fib!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]There is only 36 days till the show!! YEA!!![/SIZE] I was a day off--Oops!!

default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_luck.gif

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
[SIZE=14pt]32 days and counting!![/SIZE]

I got some more stuff in for the show on Friday....really nice!! Some Awards that were donated and some more stuff for the silent auction. WOO HOO!! Its really coming together nicely.

Remember Calsoinc is a big arena with lots of stalls so if you are wanting specific stalls be sure and get with Dixi, [email protected] stalls are on a first come basis.

[SIZE=18pt]Oh Yeah!!
default_biggrin.png
31 days or 1 month!! How ever you look at it is time to get moving
default_xreiter.gif
The TN Miniature Horse Celebration is right around the corner.[/SIZE]
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]We are going to post a Sign Up Board by the show manager desk for the LB Forum Family!!-- Please be sure to sign in so we can put names with faces. It will be really neat to finally meet some of you!![/SIZE]

default_luck.gif
Everyone!!

OMG!! 31 days, now is the time to really start panicing!!!!
default_wacko.png
Hopefully I can pull everything together!

What a great idea to have a sign up sheet. I'll remember to sign in. TTYS-Sarah

P.S. Who do I contact about becoming a member (again) to the TMHV?

[SIZE=12pt]
default_saludando.gif
Hi Sarah-- I know what you mean about the 31 days--we just kicked everything into over drive here at the farm. [/SIZE]

To renew your membership with the club go to the website www.tmhv.net and print out the membership form and either mail it back to us or bring it to the show and give it to Dixi--she will make sure the right person gets it.

Have you got with Dixi on your stalls, you better put in your request now for the stalls you want.

I am getting so excited--I always get soo jazzed at the start of show season!!

See Ya Soon!!!

[SIZE=18pt]30 Days and Counting!!![/SIZE]

default_luck.gif

[SIZE=12pt]
default_saludando.gif
Hi Sarah-- I know what you mean about the 31 days--we just kicked everything into over drive here at the farm. [/SIZE]

To renew your membership with the club go to the website www.tmhv.net and print out the membership form and either mail it back to us or bring it to the show and give it to Dixi--she will make sure the right person gets it.

Have you got with Dixi on your stalls, you better put in your request now for the stalls you want.

I am getting so excited--I always get soo jazzed at the start of show season!!

See Ya Soon!!!

[SIZE=18pt]30 Days and Counting!!![/SIZE]

default_luck.gif
Yes, I have already got with Dixi on stalls :) I will bring the membership form with me as well.

I can't wait, today everyone is getting kicked up a notch :) See ya soon
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=14pt]
default_yes.gif
I got the Mrs. Pat Hughes Memorial Trophies in yesterday and they are soooo Nice,
default_drool5.gif
I could'nt be more please with how they turned out!! [/SIZE]

default_firstprize.gif

The Youth that shows in the most youth classes over all.

default_thumbup.gif

These are really nice awards and I think the winner will really like them!! So good luck Exhibtors!!!
default_luck.gif

[SIZE=14pt]29 days till!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]
default_new_shocked.gif
Wow!! 11 days till the entry deadline for the show ( April 10th)....Man how times flys when your in a hurry to get ready for the first show of the season!!
default_xreiter.gif
[/SIZE]

26 days till the show!!!
default_thumbup.gif

[SIZE=18pt]
default_aktion033.gif
Good To Hear Sarah--It will all come together!!! I shaved my boys and blanketed them yesterday, they are up in the barn sug as a bug!! This next week its suppose to be in the 70's--Woo HOO!!![/SIZE]

23 days till the big day!!

th_dancerhorse.gif

[SIZE=14pt]19 days!! till the show and 3 days until entry deadline!!! WOOHOO!![/SIZE]

It was soooo pretty here this Sunday--We clipped and drove all day!! Spring has really sprung in TN!!!

th_HappyDanceMouse.gif

Latest posts

Back