2008 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration AMHR/AMHA Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavensminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Three Judges, Two Shows, One Location!!! [/SIZE]

COME JOIN THE FUN!!!!!

1-07MINI2.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]2008 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Celebration Grounds, Calsonic Arena [/SIZE]

Shelbyville, Tennessee

[SIZE=14pt]Celebration Show Information, Directions, and [/SIZE]

Motel Listings are available on the club website: Club Webpage

AMHR Show

April 25 & April 26, 2008

AMHA Show

April 26 & April 27, 2008

Contact our show manager Dixi Cohea at 636-290-6258 for more information.

[email protected]

TMHVlogo.gif

default_biggrin.png

Dream and I plan to be there! With Sheryl's patience and help!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Great!! I am getting so excited to see everyone!! I was getting clipper happy with the couple of warm days we had...then the temp dropped so I guess I will keep on waiting!!

Hello. I recently moved to Shelbyville and have 3 minis. I don't show them but I can't wait to see the show here.

Give me a holler if you need help with anything. I have 20 acres and a good size barn (but its open no stalls) .

I can open my home if you would like a place to get together.

Blessings,

Robin

Heart at Home

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Show Premiums will be mailed out this week--woohoo!! If you haven't got yours in the next week or so and are intrested in having one mailed to you please call or e-mail Dixi at 636-290-6258 [email protected]
default_firstprize.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]
default_aktion033.gif
I can't wait 8 more weeks!!
[/SIZE]

default_new_shocked.gif
7 weeks... and things are shaping up nicely for the show.

The silent auction has some really nice items that have been donated so far this year- Harnesses, show halters, hand made quilts, jewlery and the ribbons are going to be really nice again this year.

We are please to annouce that Double TT Tack will be there as our tack distribtor-they were awesome last year and can't wait to see them again.

We have a new show photgrapher this year PJ Wamble she is very well know in TN for her photography in the TWH community. She is very excited to be shooting our show, she expressed the great love she has for the miniature horses and has always wanted to photograph one of our shows, I think she will be a real asset to our show as she does really nice work. Please be sure to stop in and see her!!
default_biggrin.png

We are just really excited and ready for the spring weather to hurry and get here! Can't wait to see everone!!

OMG!!! 7 weeks!!! This will be our first show of the year and I can't imagine we're going to be anywhere near ready in 7 weeks!!! YIKES! :DOH!

PS: I don't even know who's on my show string yet!
default_wacko.png

I'll be there!!! This will be my first rated show. I'm sooooo excited, but just as nervous. I'll be showing in Amateur Mare Under and Solid color mares with my new palomino mare. I'll be doing Am CPD, hunter, jumper, showmanship, and versatility with my gelding. I might be jumping into too much my first time, but the worst I can do is have fun making a fool of myself(won't be the first time). Here are pics of my two:

Spring is coming in really golden now(almost sorrel looking):

springright.jpg

Dini LOVES to jump:

DiniJump33infave-1.jpg

I resized these exactly the same. I don't know why spring's is so big.
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Hey Steph--Can't wait to see you and your horses in TN. Looks like you got a good head start...WOW that is some serious jumping going on in that last photo.

42 days away!! WooHoo

I would love to be able to meet more forum members. So far, I've only met one person from this forum in person.

I'm so excited to finally get out there and show after watching from the sidelines for five years!

Steph

Hey, Steph you will have fun!!!

Are you going to be showing A or R?

I finnally got my showstring together for the Shelbyville show, Hawk will be in 2yr Old Over Halter Gelding/Model Over Gelding, Cochise will be in Over Ammy Hunter, and Open Hunter, then I have a SURPRISE for a stallion class up there,lol lets just hope he shapes up as nice as a 4yr old can,lol(Parmela knows what I mean) ;-)

I'll be doing R.

Dini, the gelding, is over and Spring is under. I'll only be doing Ammy classes and the one color class.

Latest posts

Back