2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yaaahoooo l got a gift...l can't believe it...

THANKYOU so much Karen G from Goebel Gate Farms this was a true surprise and l cheated and had to open the box when l got home just couldn't wait. You truly are a generous person bowing to my request just to donate to Little bits which you so generously did thankyou for that and then still finding it in your heart to send me this beautiful blanket with our farm logo which l just love thankyou thankyou... you are a very special person with a big heart going beyond what was required as a Santa. Have yourself a wonderful Christmas.

SS2006001.jpg

I got mine today in the mail!

Thank you Ms THE (Tarah) for your thoughtfulness and time. I will get pics of the earrings (I love 'em! STARS!!!), horsie treats (they say thank you thank you thank you yum yum Cherry Bomb has the late pregnancy munchies!) and lotion.

(Oh and Al (tow driver) is still in a considerable amount of pain from the accident in Oct., and the worst part is that his (and their) insurance co. is treating him miserably even though none of this was his fault! Thanks for asking. )

Liz M.

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033:

I received the gift from my secret santa! And it is so awesome! Robin(Reo) made me the most beautiful hand sticthed picture of butterflies!!!!

I collect butterflys!!!!! How neat is that! Robin is going to post a photo of it for me.

Also have some homemade bread coming!!Hmmmmmm Yummmmm

Thank you Robin

I love your gifts!

Hugs

Bonnie

The home made yummy bread is a gift that I bought from our own Dannigirl for Bonnie!

Here is the counted cross stitch I designed and did for Bonnie.

bu.jpg

You're welcome Bonnie
default_wub.png
: I'm so glad you like it!

Only 10 more need to get their gifts! We're SO close!

:aktion033: I got mine some time ago- and I tried really really hard to do what the instructions said
default_yes.gif
:

101_0765.jpg

But :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: I couldn't resist :bgrin

101_0769.jpg

Oh Relic - Thank You so much they are beautiful!!!! The sun catcher Rooster is gracing my kitchen window already
default_yes.gif
: And the Country Rooster hanger is going to hold all the car keys that I keep loosing on a daily basis
default_yes.gif
:

Thank You! You spoiled me :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to You and Your Family

Last edited by a moderator:
Reo,

I know you probably already told us, but how many people joined the fun this year? You sure did a lot of work with this and I am sure we all appreciate it.

Angie (Dannigirl)

Thanks for doing this again, Robin!! I know it was lots of work and I appreciate you taking your time to do it for all of us!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Just to let my person know yours is on the way by FedEx, it was sent last week and should be there by Christmas.

I also recived mine but sorry to say it was in several peices. and had some sweet sticky smelling oil all over it. It looked like it would have been lovely to add to my collection. I'm not sure what to do with it now.

Merry Christmas to all,

Evelyn

This is for Kathye "YELLERROSEINTX". :aktion033: I had saved the bag that my gifts came in from last year "2005". I had got it out to use it to put the gifts for my parents this year because of the western theme on it. I just found a white paper in plastic on the bottom of the bag. When I picked it up & turned it over I found these "COOL" black & white magnetic horses. I have already put them on my fridge. That was a great surprise. Thought I would share even though its a little late. :saludando:

WooHoo!! Christmas is finally here and I got to open my gifts from Leslie (aka wantminimore).

I got ........

A red, white & blue halter and leadline (absolutely perfect)

My very first Trail of Painted Ponies ornament (and it's Trigger...I'm an old (literally) Roy Rogers fan!)

A really cute Home Sweet Home windchime (love it)

A very soft red and black scarf and socks and a head band/ear warmer. They're gonna feel soooo good on these cold morning trips to the barn.

And a green and ivory tote (perfect size)

Leslie, I can't thank you enough for the gifts. It was so nice to get up this morning and have something waiting for me under the tree.

Hope everyone was as happy with their gifts as I was and I hope you all have a PERFECT day!!!

SSgiftsfromLeslie003.jpg

Woo-Hoo

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I finally got to open my secret santa gifts. I just had to wait for Christmas. I got the cutest tiny horse stocking, a bottle of Pure maple syrup, in a maple leaf container, a great hand made holiday card, and a beautiful mare foal trinket box. I love it all, and thanks to Karen Nass for a very thoughtful gift. I will try and post pictures later on.

Merry Christmas!!

WOW!!!

My Santa was LisaB (from Ozark tack) and she really spoiled me!!!

:new_shocked:

I got a rubber face brush for the horses.

A grow your own pony kit.

a calendar for the fridge

a jar opener

A fun kit of goodies to make crafts

an Ozark chip clip

A box of the cutest cards!

A few tiny candies that Karrel has alreadsy sampled!

A gorgeous Christmas horse photo frame (I love it!)

And a Mini Rules Jared Lee T-shirt!
default_wub.png
:

And a For Mini Reasons T-shirt (I think hubby has his eye on it)

Thank you SO much Lisa! Not just for spoiling me so much, but for all you do supporting this forum and the mini world too. You are awesome!!!

lisa.jpg

:aktion033: Thanks again Fullmoon! :aktion033:

I waited till this morning to open & WOW!!!

Soooo many things! Can't decide which I love more....

the pillow suits me perfectly.....I even have a plaque with the same saying.

"Horses are like potato chips...Can't have just one"

or the etched horsehead...oooh la la....very nice!

The mug & cocoa mix are a daily staple around here...Thanks!!!!

Sandy Caja

Wasn't this fun!!!!!! Thanks REO/Robin!!!

:488: I was a very good girl and waited until today to open the rest of my present from Rachel.

In the pretty box was a very nice mare & foal statue which holds 4 coasters with a running horse on them.

default_thumbup.gif
: It is very nice. Thank you sooooo much. You are a very nice Secret Santa.

Deb

Thank you robin for putting all this effort forth--it has been so much fun watching everyone open their gifts! we appreciate all your hard work!

jennifer :saludando:

I waited till Christmas night to open my gifts. The two days were so full of comings and goings, my husband and I had to wait till we had a few quiet hours to enjoy our gifts.

FRED is my secret Santa, and she sent the most wonderful things! What fun to unwrap each thing! The main gift was a wonderful wreath made of little horseshoes! I think she made it herself, which makes it super special!

horseshoewreath.jpg

I think she made the great hoof pick also, wrought from a horsehoe! I will be checking it out on my two guys in the next day or two!

There was a pretty horsey mug with candy and hot chocolate, a darling ornament container with Swiss chocolate candy inside, and a sparkly glass ornament for the tree.

Thank you, Fred! It was such fun. I wish you a very happy New Year!

Marsha Cassada

Thank you so very much 1 is not enough,......the gifts that I recieved from you are wonderful!!!!!

I waited till Xmas morning,...as hard as that was,..lol!!!

Here is a pic of what I recieved,......Thank you again :lol:
default_yes.gif
:

myssgift.jpg

I am so glad you liked everything Marsha. Yes I did make the wreath and hoofpick. I used the smallest shoes I could find for the wreath and I knew you collected buttons so I used them as ornaments. Hope you have a great New Year and special thanks to Robin for all the hard work she did on the Secret Santa! Linda B

Back