2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=18pt]I opened my gift...Thank you so much! :aktion033: The red halter is perfect for my gray mare and I LOVE the cookie dough candle.[/SIZE]
default_wub.png
:

Merry Christmas!

To Selina,

Oh, Selina!! What a present! That clock is just hysterical. I love it. The funny thing is that in the summer we have a horse camp, one child a week, a family member. They start their day by feeding early in the morning. That is just the thing to get them up. I can't wait to use it. Thanks sooooo much!!! I'll let you know how they like it!

Happy New Year, and thanks again for your wonderful presents!!!

Josie Wildi

Parkersburg, WV

[email protected]

So Robin, what was the final tally....did everyone entered receive their gifts in time for Christmas this year? I sure hope so!!

Not yet Mona
default_sad.png

Some people have not answered my emails asking if they have gotten the gifts.

A few gifts were mailed late and might need a few more days to arrive.

This is the entire list that I NEED to hear from.

These I am waiting to see if they got their gifts.

Mini lover (I heard it was sent)

WCR (have not heard anything)

Tinacvt (Santa is worried)

Shawntelle (Santa had been sick)

1isnotenough (Santa is worried)

Justanothercowgirl (Santa had been sick)

Stephanie (Santa sent it, but late)

Dreamlandnh (Santa is mailing it Dec 28)

Some Santas have been asking me and are worried if their gifts arrived or not. But nothing I can do if they won't answer my emails and let me know *sigh* Some did answer me that they did not get a gift yet.

I will not be happy, or be able to relax until I know everyone got a gift. The reason I do this and I work so hard is to get that 100%. When I finally get 100% I'm going to do a big happy dance!

If you are a Santa to an above, hang tight!
default_smile.png

We are very close Mona! Only 8 more to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reo you have done a great JOB. If I can help let me know? Hubby says he wouldn't mind being a Secret Santa. If you need one.

Just sad that some people have not recieved their gifts :new_shocked: Christmas Day has passed.

Yes, it really is sad that some have gone past Christmas without yet receiving their gifts. THAT is why we moved the closing date for sign-up to early November, to ensure that all participants would receive their gifts in time. I hope these people in your list make contact with you SOON Robin. You have once again done a wonderful job, and I hope it all works out perfect for you in the end, as as I have told you in the past, I will be a SS for someone else if needed.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you Cyndi! So sorry I've been down sick with a cold/flu (missed Christmas), and just went to the post office today.

Thank you so much for the lovely candle (smells great), and I love the bandana. The mugs are great too - I love horsey stuff!

Hope you hada wonderful Christmas and thanks again!

[SIZE=18pt]Robin/Reo - you do such a great job with this -- Thank you very very much for all your hard work.[/SIZE]

JJay

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you Robin/REO for all you do!!!!! One good way to know your person got your gift for future reference is to send it with delivery confirmation. I like to always have a way to track something. ESPECIALLY this time of year, as so many packages get lost! Robin, if you need an fill in Secret Santa for anyone let me know!!!
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

I too want to say thank you to Robin for taking on this huge project and making it so fun!

You are AWESOME my friend! You have a BIG heart!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Sorry I am so late to post, I have a bad cold. A Christmas gift from my mother.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thank you Kim (CKC) you really outdid yourself.

I got a hand carved horse from her home town in Kenya

th_xmascarvedhorse.jpg

and I got a hand carved onyx windchime made in Mexico

xmaswindchimes.jpg

as an added bonus, Kim and her husband went out and found fabric and made this very soft and warm blanket.
xmasblanket.jpg

Thank You very very much I love them all.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: My family was as excited as I was to see what was in the packages.
default_yes.gif
:

Robin

Robin- I'm so happy you like everything. Now you see why I didn't want you to open the card first. I started writing a little history about everything that I got you and then realized if you read that first then you would know everything that was in the box.
default_smile.png
My husband said I got you a little something from all over the world.
default_smile.png
Kenya, Mexico and Culpeper, VA.

Kim

Stephanie Riedel,

FedEx sent me a card telling me that you gift was delivered on Dec 29th. Did you get it? It was to be sent to your house.

Sorry it got there late. But I didn't get into the secret santa list until mid Dec., and I haven't been in the best health and Robin was kind enough to let me join in. But please let me know if you got it or not ...I did insure it.

Hope you had a merry christmas.

wewindwalker said:
06:55[/color] AM' post='735194']Stephanie Riedel,

FedEx sent me a card telling me that you gift was delivered on Dec 29th. Did you get it? It was to be sent to your house.

Sorry it got there late. But I didn't get into the secret santa list until mid Dec., and I haven't been in the best health and Robin was kind enough to let me join in. But please let me know if you got it or not ...I did insure it.

Hope you had a merry christmas.
Today is the 29th and FedEx doesn't deliver this early. No present yet.

Thanks for asking, I had a wonderful Christmas.

Stephanie

Jingo_Ace I'm glad you liked your gift, there should be another package coming.

Something I ordered because I wasn't having any luck deciding what to get you.
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

CyndiM - thank you for the GREAT gift certificate to Ozark Mountain Mini Tack & Supplies!!!!

Now I just have to chose: do I want a Mini poop scooper? or a Mini Flymask? or the

Harness Honey & a Horse Shaver? or the pewter pony pixies are absolutely adorable too....

Then, I think, I should use it towards a cart cover????? what FUN to have CHOICES -

Ummm... but of course I WANT it ALL - LOL... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

oh, and the leadrope has already come in VERY handy too!

default_smile.png
J

Got my Secret Santa Gift in the mail today, mine was from Michelle from Wesco Miniatures.

Thank you soo very much Michelle, I got some wonderful candies, an angel decoration for my Christmas tree, lots of horse cookies for all my boys (they say thank you too
default_wub.png
: ) and an awesome poster on foaling and all the stages of a mare about to foal. Will be helpful in the barn when it comes time for that. NOt sur my mom liked it hanging on the fridge taking up half the door when she came down stairs to cook hahahah kinda threw her for a loop, wasnt expecting a play by play HAHAHA but it will be put in my tack room of the barn for sure, will be great refrence, Thanks again and have a great New year.

default_wub.png
: Merry Christmas

~Shawntelle

A big thank you to Mini Lover for my hand drawn and framed picture of Val I had in my avatar and the fleece wraps. I really enjoyed the picture you sent of your self and your very handsome gelding.

Thanks, Kathi

:aktion033: I just got my Secret Santa gift!! :aktion033:

Thank you so much Penny Gum "Tango"!!!! I love everything!!!

The cute sensor candle lights will fit perfect in our entry room! The 2 horsey ornimates are on my tree right now!! The key chain is in my truck hanging from my mirror! The alarm clock is a riot! My son is having so much fun making it winny!! LOL!!! The lime green(I love the color!!LOL!!)vet wrap is a very welcome addition to my emergency kit! And a BIG HUGE horsey hug from my fur kids to you for the carrot treats!!!

Thank you so much! Your a great Secret Santa!!!

A big THANK YOU to Robin for all your hard work!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my forum friends!! :saludando:

Leya

I am so glad you liked your gifts.....It was fun shopping for them.....

Sorry guys,,,,,,I had THE greatest secret Santa. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Karin
default_wub.png
: NAKAR

I received not one, not two but THREE packages and they all contained wonderful gifts. I could tell Karin put a lot of thought into it and it meant so much to me. It was all a big surprise as I did not know who it was until I received the 3rd box. I would read this thread, after receiving first 2 boxes and do a lot of guessing,,,,,but,,,I was wrong.

The first box had tons of goodies for the babies,,,,,,,,,and they sooooo enjoyed them. Beautiful purple halter and lead as well.

2nd box contained more for me including a gorgeous tree ornament that went right to the tree and was the first thing I saw when looking at the tree.

3rd box contained food from Karins state of LA,,,,,,,,,,,and our family has had so much fun preparing it and sampling. Got to say,,,,,,,,,it's pretty darn good stuff!!!!!

Karin,,,,,, :aktion033: ,,,,,,,you are the best,,,,,,,and Robin,,,,,,,,I request her to be my secret santa every year!!!! :lol:

Wewindwalker,

Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas gift, it was worth waiting for. FedX finally decided to deliver my package this afternoon, they are so slow. I received a baggie full of big lifesavers (I love them) and candy canes, a 1000 piece puzzle of a mare and foal (looks just like one of my yearlings) and a fantastic grooming kit with all kinds of brushes - I always need brushes, they seem to get misplaced or worn out. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Stephanie

Latest posts

Back