2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Secret Santa gift. I thought I should wait til Christmas, but I only managed to let it torture me for a few hours. haha.

Wow! What a great gift! I just love everything!.

There is a colourful slinky hood, which is exactly what I have been really needing. I will definitely get a lot of use from it as well as the little sheets, a 32" in green & black & a tiny 20" navy blue. A pair of little light green shipping boots and comb & elastics are also just what I need. I love the little carousel horse & have it in my special curio cabinet. That is not all! There is a lovely little towel with a rocking horse embroidered on it & even chewies for my Newfies! All were beautifully wrapped & decorated with two Christmas ornaments!

Thank you so much to Liz Visser! "appy mini" I am so thrilled!

Ken says after seeing your great gift, he will never be able to top it! <g> As I never get horsy stuff, he is right! teehee! :aktion033:

Liz, I tried to e-mail you, but my e-mail bounced back. We are on dialup & often get rejected as spam. I hope you read this as I just love my gifts. Thank you so much!!!!
default_smile.png

santa2006a.jpg

Hey Melissa @ Pond Lake...go ahead and open it..I was just teasing ya to see if you could hold out as long as I did..about 3 days
default_wink.png
: Give Mikey aka Darkmoons Mighty Proud, a Christmas cookie from us, he's the stallion your Aunt Jennifer picked in the Debi Murphy Fundraiser.. Hope you enjoy your gifts! Merry Christmas :saludando: :saludando:

Hey Melissa @ Pond Lake...go ahead and open it..I was just teasing ya to see if you could hold out as long as I did..about 3 days
default_wink.png
: Give Mikey aka Darkmoons Mighty Proud, a Christmas cookie from us, he's the stallion your Aunt Jennifer picked in the Debi Murphy Fundraiser.. Hope you enjoy your gifts! Merry Christmas :saludando: :saludando:
Woohoo!! I got 3 medium sized adjustable noseband halters with leads. the colors: Flourescent yellow, hunter green, and purple. I also got a horse head shaped healing stone. Thanks so much, Sandii. The purple will work on my palo filly, the green i'm hoping my palo colt will grow into, at last measurement he was 271/4" tall! The flourescent yellow I'll save for when I get a black horse. Thank you!!! :saludando:

I will give Mikey a xmas cookie. He's so sweet, it's hard to believe he's a stallion!

I got my Secret Santa gift. I thought I should wait til Christmas, but I only managed to let it torture me for a few hours. haha.

Wow! What a great gift! I just love everything!.

There is a colourful slinky hood, which is exactly what I have been really needing. I will definitely get a lot of use from it as well as the little sheets, a 32" in green & black & a tiny 20" navy blue. A pair of little light green shipping boots and comb & elastics are also just what I need. I love the little carousel horse & have it in my special curio cabinet. That is not all! There is a lovely little towel with a rocking horse embroidered on it & even chewies for my Newfies! All were beautifully wrapped & decorated with two Christmas ornaments!

Thank you so much to Liz Visser! "appy mini" I am so thrilled!

Ken says after seeing your great gift, he will never be able to top it! <g> As I never get horsy stuff, he is right! teehee!

Liz, I tried to e-mail you, but my e-mail bounced back. We are on dialup & often get rejected as spam. I hope you read this as I just love my gifts. Thank you so much!!!!

--------------------

Seabloom Mini Ranch

Lone Butte, BC, Canada

Glad you like the gifts.Sorry you couldn`t email me. :lol: I am wondering if was suppose to be 20.00 including shipping??

Last edited by a moderator:
Appymini, I'm sorry you are disappointed in what you got from your Santa.

It was supposed to be a $20 value gift without the postage. Maybe there'll be a 2nd pkg coming?

I hope you'll play again next year
default_yes.gif
: You were a very good Santa!

I got mine! Thank you so much Tiffany and William for the beautiful framed pictures and chocolate! I am a photo nut! Especially when it comes to horses. It was a perfect idea! I would love to take a photo of them, but my digital camera is broken…I think this time it’s a goner. I will see if I can borrow my sister’s camera tomorrow and post it on here.

Thanks again!

Dee

I got mine! Thank you so much Tiffany and William for the beautiful framed pictures and chocolate! I am a photo nut! Especially when it comes to horses. It was a perfect idea! I would love to take a photo of them, but my digital camera is broken…I think this time it’s a goner. I will see if I can borrow my sister’s camera tomorrow and post it on here.

Thanks again!

Dee

default_yes.gif
: I am so glad you got them, and like them. I was starting to wonder if the Canada Post was ever going to deliver them :lol: . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :bgrin

Tiffany

Received my package yesterday from Runamuck Farms. Thanks so much. It is such fun getting packages. I'm going to try and wait til christmas to open it. Thanks again. Cindy

WEll personally I dont think anybody should be disapointed in anything they get. I just finally got mine out. Its been tough here and trying to make things work. This is my last year doing it for a few reasons. I just have a hard time buying for others in hopes they will like it. Im always afraid it wont be good enough. Which kinda turns you away.

That said, xmas isnt about gifts........everybody should be happy with what they got, big or small. They tried.

Was worth the wait
default_wink.png
:

Thank You so much Danielle_E so much to except :new_shocked:

Christmas Box & 2 wooden decorated horses for my xmas tree, horse cookie cutter,

Folder to keep my records in order for each Breeding Mare

And look at this wonderful training device. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Bless you my Dear and May all your Christmas Wishes Come True
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

SecretSantaweb.jpg

:aktion033: After a long day at work, my secret santa is revealed....

Thank you so much Stephanie from Horse Song Ranch for the Great CD, which i'm sure will come in so handy for my son and myself included. It's an AMHA cd which we hope to learn tons from.

And I also received a book, on breeding horses, which will come in very handy this spring when my 2 young stallions look at me
default_wacko.png
: and wonder what are they suppose to do with their noses up high
default_frusty.gif
:

I hope everyones Santa pops in to say hi, and everyones dreams come true.

Merry Christmas to ALL - and to ALL a Wonderful (SHOW) YEAR AHEAD !!!!!!

JUDI

ps. Thank you Robin for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this. You were a

"GREAT" little santa's helper. And i look forward to next year.

Thank you Judi! You were a nice addition to the forum fun this year!
default_yes.gif
:

Just a little warning to all that sent packages to Alberta, Canada or is waiting for one here. This year there is a mass shortage of postal workers for Canada Post. Too many well paying oil related jobs out there I guess.

I live 15 minutes outside a hamlet of 74,000 people and they are saying that for me to send a letter to another person in my area it will take 2 weeks! Also since I am in the outskirts of town they are only delivering twice a week instead of everyday. My person hasn't got theirs yet and I sent it over 2 weeks ago! I'm crossing my fingers I sent it out before all this mess happened!!!!

I don’t know if it is the same for all Alberta, but if you live in Alberta you already know we are short on every job out there!

ALSO I didn't want to say anything, but I think I should. I have done the secret santa for 3 years and I have never know the person personally that I was buying for. Its a guess that you get them something they will like. The thought that counts! Its special that someone who doesn't even know me has gone out of their busy/crazy holiday schedule and thought of me. Then went through the trouble of mailing it to me. It's the holidays and I don't want to start any flaming or anything, but come on?? Someone tired to do something nice for you and thats what they get back? Told on the forum you were disappointed in the gift they got for you?

Its really rude and harsh to tell someone that you were disapointed in what they got you.

Dee

My package is here all the way from Canada! I don't know who it's from as they didn't include their forum name, but a big thank you for the Christmas Santa, the candles and the bath salts!

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: IT CAME! THANK YOU MINIHORSELOIVER27!!!!!!! Everything is soooooooo awesome! I'll be taking some pictures tomorrow so everyone can see what a terrific santa I got. Thank you again Angie! Linda B :bgrin

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Woo Hoo!

My package arrived, all the way from Iowa!

We received a beautiful thick cotton lavender lead-rope,

PLUS a container of YUMMY Nicker-makers Horse Treats,

AND a gorgeous golden floral candle! Sorry, I'm not a

digi-cam expert - so no pictures for ya'all...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. :bgrin

(My Santa was Cyndi M)

default_smile.png
J

Lisa from Candlelite Ranch,

LOL I totally forgot to send a card and I didn't realize that until about a week after I mailed it! I'm glad you got it. I was starting to wonder if it got lost.

Merry Christmas!

Kaylee

:aktion033: After a long day at work, my secret santa is revealed....

Thank you so much Stephanie from Horse Song Ranch for the Great CD, which i'm sure will come in so handy for my son and myself included. It's an AMHA cd which we hope to learn tons from.

And I also received a book, on breeding horses, which will come in very handy this spring when my 2 young stallions look at me
default_wacko.png
: and wonder what are they suppose to do with their noses up high
default_frusty.gif
:

I hope everyones Santa pops in to say hi, and everyones dreams come true.

Merry Christmas to ALL - and to ALL a Wonderful (SHOW) YEAR AHEAD !!!!!!

JUDI

ps. Thank you Robin for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this. You were a

"GREAT" little santa's helper. And i look forward to next year.
Judi,

So glad you like your gift. Hadn't seen any posts from you so was very hard to try and get you something. I felt I was letting you down because the gift wasn't very personalized.

Stephanie

Jingo_Ace I'm glad you liked your gift, there should be another package coming. Something I ordered because I wasn't having any luck deciding what to get you.

Sorry the Nicker Makers were opened. My grand-daughter thought they were for my horses and she wanted to give them a treat. :new_shocked: I was happy she didn't spill them. :aktion033:

To Selina,

I couldn't wait any longer to open the next present. Now I have one more. Will try to wait until Christmas, but now promises. (ha).

Thanks so much for the beautiful horse picture frame. That is very unique, I have never seen one quite like that. I have some great horse pictures, now just to decide which one I want to spotlight in the frame. Thanks so much. YOU are a great Santa!

Josie

Willow Springs Farm

Parkersburg, WV

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back