2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Here is the photo of my gift from secret santa(dontworrybeappy) again I just loveeeeeeeeeit
default_wub.png
:
DSC01160.jpg

Yvonne

ps did I say I love it :lol: :lol:

:aktion033: mine is on its way to its rightfull owner... it was a pleasure!!!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: I got my presents today. Two packages!!!! They are about to drive me CRAZY!!!!! My husband says I can't open them until Christmas. Not fair. I don't know if I can stand it or not. They are sitting in the living room looking at me, just daring me to open them. Thank you Alice. :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: I got my gifts in from my secret santa who was Codi Kelly (quarters)! I love everything that I got. You really knew what I liked.
default_smile.png
I got a beautiful picture of a pug (my favorite dog) wearing pearls and a rose and at the bottom of the picture it said "Good Breeding Just Shows"! LOL :bgrin I also got a pretty glass ornament and a calender with horse paintings in it from Lesley Harrison (she is an awsome artist, the horses look lifelike!).

Thanks again,

Chazzy

Picasso

Glad you got your gifts. go ahead and open them I know I would.

Alice

My SS gift will be going out Monday or Tuesday - It's not going too horribly far.

This is all too exciting. :bgrin

Sent out my SS gift today ... you should see it in a weeks time !!!

When you open the box you will see you can open them all at once or one at a time !!!

Merry Christmas !!!

This is always the funnest part of Secret Santa......waiting to see when they get your gift.....and if they like it! Mine went out on the 22nd....so hopefully should arrive this week! And to all those people holding off till Christmas to open theirs......bah humbug!! We're curious.... so get to ripping!!

Oh good grief! I thought the packages were supposed to be mailed out on Dec 1, not received by Dec 1. That's so early! YIKES! You guys are all early! (Big deep sigh and ho-hum).........But never fear, I"m on it. Whip me with a wet noodle. I'm bad, I'm faulty, and hanging my head in shame. It will be mailed out this week.

Hey Marty, they don't need to be received by December 1, but we try to have everyone mail them out by then, to beat the Christmas rush and hoping that everyone that participated will receive their gift in time for Christmas. In the past, when people waited too close to Christmas, some folks never got their gifts until after Christmas, and some not at all.
default_sad.png

I sure hope that there are no "Scrooges" in the draw this year, and that everyone that entered sends out a gift.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
My gift and Mikaela's will be going out tomorrow when hubby gets to work...One will be going to Kentucky and the other one to West Virginia so should be there by mid-week! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!! :aktion033:

Thank you Mona
default_yes.gif
: You said it! :lol:

We have a good group this year! :aktion033:

I hope I hear from my receiver soon for I sent it out on the 17th with a delivery confirmation to Pa.
default_yes.gif
: Mary

Mine went out last week, and I must say, I was not nearly as creative... I have to figure out how to make the money limit stretch more next year!!

Merry Christmas Ya'll

My gift is going out tomorrow with my hubby as well . Scoopie doo is my daughter. like mother like daughter I guess lol Mine is heading to Michigan so see theres a hint. Cant imagine it would take more than a week Merry Christmas to my giftee.

Thanks Mona, I figured it was something like that. Never fear, I've got it covered. We're pretty much set on this end. I've got Dan's all ready to ship to his youth buddy, and mine is nearly ready.

I do remember the last couple of years there were some Scrooges and people were running around trying to do some damage control. Not a nice thing to have happened. I hope it will go smoothly this year.

Sent my package to Wisconsin today, hope it gets there in time.
default_wink.png
:

It's a little bit of everything, so I hope my secret santa person likes it.

Something nice, something new.

Something sparkly, something to chew.

O guess o guess what could it al be?

Hope they like Dutch treats, just like me! :lol:

I
default_wub.png
: christmas!

Let it be a secret where your gifts are going. It's more fun that way if they don't know who it's coming from.

default_yes.gif
:

It went smoothly last year, when I was doing this. I worked very hard to make sure of that. And I'm going to make sure it works just as smooth this year too. No scrooges allowed. No one goes without a gift.

Latest posts

Back