2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine on Friday from Erica! I have NOT opened it, and will not till Christmas Eve. Anticipation is most of the fun!

THANKS!!

Lucy

Well...no package arrives here and is left unopend!!
default_wink.png
: Too much kid in me at my old age! Received it this morning and the papers went flying. Soooo much fun to get something from someone you don't even know
default_yes.gif
: A big thank you to Melissa at Kay Jay Farm for something snuggly for me to wear and something pretty for the minis to wear. Merry Christmas to all. Mary

DCAO0021.jpg

I just received mine today!!! I was BAD and couldn't resist, had to open it!! Thank you so much Deni from Kuel Quarter Horses, she packed in a TON of fun stuff! A new mini halter with COWBOY etched in leather for my little guy (I can't wait to try it on him!) home-made by Deni, a cool mini FM radio (thank you, now I can listen to tunes while I go jogging!), Smoothie brand bodywash and lotion, strawberry kiwi scented YUM! Candies, a beautiful scarf, a 2007 horse calander and my favorite...a hand-made leather etch/burn/cutout (lord I wish I knew how to do these) of my farm name and logo!!! Beautifully detailed by roses...this is just gorgeous!

I will definitely be adding a photo of these tonight, THANK YOU Deni!! I love them all but I just love your hand made gifts the most!!!!

p.s. I just sent my gift out the door today - please be patient those of you who haven't received yours yet, one of you is mine and it will be at your doorstep shortly!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
eeeks! Should be there Dec 1st?? I'll send mine out to the states tomorrow!!!

I recieved mine today. My secret santa was minis4me. She did a WONDERFUL job! I now have a very unique chicken on nest to add to my chicken collection and a very pretty pair of oven mitts. :aktion033:

SecretSantaGift06.jpg

If you look close you will see that the chicken itself is a squash, the wings are peppers as is the comb, the waddles are cherries, the tail feathers are peas in a pod and it is surrounded by corn, potatoes, grapes, apples, tomatos and a host of other fruits and veggies! Very cool!

okay please tell me i'm not the only one who hasn't sent the gift out yet? i'm a bad bad procrastinator (sp?), and will probably send mine tomorrow, or the next day....

well i guess great minds think alike because whoever my SS is, has not sent me anything yet either ! YAY! (i don't feel so bad). high five, whoever you are!

okay i still need to finish shopping.....have one last thing to get them. oh boy! i love this time fo year
default_wub.png
:

Picasso!! Thank you so much!! Yes, I opened it and I am thrilled with the Kentucky mug and mouse pad! And that moose with the blankie is soooo cute!! Thanks!!

You did an awesome job!!

Tracy

Casper, you're not the only one... we've been delayed till Fri. to get mine out...

Well - between getting ready for Christmas, having Thanksgiving for 20, trying to pack for a 10 day vacation to Florida, leaving Sunday, AND packing my mom-in law's house since she sold and has to be out by 12/19, and working full time - -

MINE WENT OUT TODAY!!! And it's going to ------OOPS - can't tell ya!!
default_wink.png
:

I just received mine today!!! I was BAD and couldn't resist, had to open it!! Thank you so much Deni from Kuel Quarter Horses, she packed in a TON of fun stuff! A new mini halter with COWBOY etched in leather for my little guy (I can't wait to try it on him!) home-made by Deni, a cool mini FM radio (thank you, now I can listen to tunes while I go jogging!), Smoothie brand bodywash and lotion, strawberry kiwi scented YUM! Candies, a beautiful scarf, a 2007 horse calander and my favorite...a hand-made leather etch/burn/cutout (lord I wish I knew how to do these) of my farm name and logo!!! Beautifully detailed by roses...this is just gorgeous!

I will definitely be adding a photo of these tonight, THANK YOU Deni!! I love them all but I just love your hand made gifts the most!!!!
I have been so excited waiting to hear from you!

You are very much welcome. I had a lot of fun making your gifts. The part that took the longest was tooling that rose (only took two nights). I had to make myself leave your farm logo alone, I really wanted to tool in the all the muscles ect... but then it woulnd't have been your logo anymore. I hope your halter fits I had to guess at the size.

More then anything I hope I have made a new friend from this
default_smile.png
you can never have to many friends. I am so happy you like your gifts.

Mine WILL go out by Dec 1st lol, just put together the last of it tonight. My ss was really an early bird - received it a couple of days ago from Kim / Crayonbox. Thanks Kim for all the goodies - very cute little horse with dangly legs that she says is locally made, a neat barn ornament and my favorite, a leather horse door hanger with bells. Oh, and chocolate.... :aktion033: Thanks Kim for everything!
default_smile.png

Jan

Haven't Got Mine Yet. Sending mine out tomorrow :bgrin

Sent mine out last week. Should get there late this week I would think. It is going someplace colder. Not much of a hint since I live in AZ.
default_whistling.gif
:

Robin

Just let you know that mine and my daugthers ss is going out today!!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

Punky

Well...no package arrives here and is left unopend!!
default_wink.png
: Too much kid in me at my old age! Received it this morning and the papers went flying. Soooo much fun to get something from someone you don't even know
default_yes.gif
: A big thank you to Melissa at Kay Jay Farm for something snuggly for me to wear and something pretty for the minis to wear. Merry Christmas to all. Mary

DCAO0021.jpg

Glad it arrived safely. Hope you enjoy.

I got mine on Friday from Erica! I have NOT opened it, and will not till Christmas Eve. Anticipation is most of the fun!

THANKS!!

Lucy
Glad it made it! and you can open the outside box even if you must wait to open the rest......as inside I wrapped the presents. Hope you like it.

Mine WILL go out by Dec 1st lol, just put together the last of it tonight. My ss was really an early bird - received it a couple of days ago from Kim / Crayonbox. Thanks Kim for all the goodies - very cute little horse with dangly legs that she says is locally made, a neat barn ornament and my favorite, a leather horse door hanger with bells. Oh, and chocolate.... :aktion033: Thanks Kim for everything!
default_smile.png

Jan
Jan, I'm glad it arrived safely and you liked everything! I admit I was tempted to keep the door hanger myself!! :bgrin

Haven't gotten mine yet, will post when I do.

Just sent my gift out today... Keep checking your mail box from your secret Santa Lady
default_wink.png
:

Back