2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my gift yesterday. I was going to wait and open it, but I just had to open it. I loved everything so much. My gift was from Diana from Crescendo Acres. She sent me soap with a Horse on it and beautiful note cards with horses on them and treats for my horses. This is so fun. Thanks so much Diana for your thoughtfulness. Dinda Hand

[SIZE=12pt]I received the most wonderful gift from SunQuest -- aka Nila -[/SIZE]

No way was I waiting to open my present!!!!

Nila sent a beautiful Christmas box (a keepsake) and 4 Corgi and Mini Christmas Ornaments! One had a picture of our corgi Pippi on it -- another had our driving gelding Platinum on it and two more had pictures of Corgi's -- Beautiful keepsakes to treasure.

Thank you Nila - I love them very very much and will treasure them for the years to come!

JJay

PS I will take pictures tonight and add them to the post tomorrow.

My package went overseas the middle of November -- and probably won't make it there on time. So sorry -- had no idea it would take 6 - 8 weeks
default_unsure.png
:
default_sad.png

Sooo --- warning to others for next year -- plan far far ahead -- I am sorry I did not.

So Glad that they got there safely JJay! I was worried so I packed them in a good sturdy box (keepsake) that I could put into another box as I just don't trust the shippers to handle safely even when stamped all over that it is fragile. And so glad you liked the personalized ornaments! It was fun to try to find just the right pictures for them. I am sure glad that you had a website!
default_wink.png
:

:aktion033: I got my gifts in from my secret santa who was Codi Kelly (quarters)! I love everything that I got. You really knew what I liked.
default_smile.png
I got a beautiful picture of a pug (my favorite dog) wearing pearls and a rose and at the bottom of the picture it said "Good Breeding Just Shows"! LOL :bgrin I also got a pretty glass ornament and a calender with horse paintings in it from Lesley Harrison (she is an awsome artist, the horses look lifelike!).

Thanks again,

Chazzy

I'm glad that you liked them. I saw the pug print and just ahd to get it for you. Enjoy the calander and ornaments!

I got my presents the other day and ripped them right open, lol. I got Chicken Soup for the Horse Lovers Soul 2, 2 ornaments, and a bookmarker (which i've been to lazy to buy myself, lol). She also put a little magnet like thingy of her home state in with the card! Minis3, thank you for everything that you sent. I've already read about 1/2 of the book, lol. And the ornaments are hanging on the hutch in the dinning room. And I've got to know, where did you get the wrapping paper and tissue from? I had a hard time trying to keep it from tearing up so I could use it in a scrapbook, lol.

I got mine today! However I am waiting to open them. But would the mystery person fess up? I dont reconize the name so not sure what the "forum name" is...............

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I love all of it! Good thing I didnt start my diet yet. I showed Mitzy my calander, but I had to reasure her that she was still the prettiest cocker spainel out there.

The ornament is awsome! Your sister did a excellent job painting Nemo on there!

I love all the stuff. I think you just got my xmas spirt back in full force! Thank you "MissMolly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley,

I am glad you liked it. My sister got all the talent in the family, I can only draw stick people!

Merry Christmas

Gail

I got mine, I got mine!! :aktion033: I opened it the second I got it. No way was I waiting! Thank you, Bonnie!! :bgrin Everything is perfect! I got a cookbook, 3 adorable ornaments, hot chocolate mix, a halter, and 4 super cute cookie cutters all packed in a red wagon!! I love my Secret Santa!
default_wub.png
: But, Bonnie, you forgot to put your forum name!

secretsanta001.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I GOT MINE!!! YAY!!.... lol I didnt wait, I ran in, got it, jumped in my car, turned the heat on because its freezing, and opened it, nope I couldnt even wait till I got home!!!

Inside I found a baby halter in turquoise, I love that color!!!, a calendar and day planner for the year 2007, which is sooo helpful, because im addicted to day planning and cant organize my self without one. =) Some BEAUTIFUL horse cards! and a breyer paddock pals gift set!!! and I dont have those ones yet either!!! I am soooo Happy, Deb, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! :bgrin

CIMG0434.jpg

Red Wagon, your Santa was mouse
default_smile.png

I LOVE seeing all the goodies! :aktion033:

:aktion033: This is soooo much fun, I have been tracking the progress of my ss gift on the internet as I sent it by UPS. On the 28th it was in Detroit, MI at 18:35 and as of 13:19 on the 29th it was in Hodgkins, Il, they said it was on schedule to arrive with my person on Dec 1st. Hope you like your gifts as much as I liked picking them out :lol:

Yvonne

Got my box today - I havent opened it yet. The girls in the office want to help - it is very heavy and came from Marylou (all the way from Canada). When we get done shipping for the day then we will open it and take pictures. I cant wait !!!!

Merry Christmas everyone and special wishes to Marylou.

LisaB - Ozark

Cassandra of White Socks Minis

I am so glad you like your present.

I am suprized that it got to you that fast. The lady at our post office thought it would take at least 2 weeks. (I did not want to be late. :bgrin )

Hope you have a very nice Christmas.

Deb

I got mine!! WHOO HOO!! Wow what a thoughtful person Mrs. Kristy is!! Thanks so much!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh and mine is sent out in the mail as well :)

THANK-YOU Rita of RnR's Lilnickers !!!!

On a day that I so needed a lift, what did the Mail Lady deliver? A wonderful gift.......even though it was wrapped so prettily for Christmas, I opened it!!! Thank-you for the beautiful towels !!! I LOVE them !!!And the Postcards and seeing on the one where you live. And Thank-you for the wonderful letter !!! I will post a picture later
default_yes.gif
:

I am feeling silly being so sappy,
default_rolleyes.gif
: but I really, really needed this today.

Thanks,

Sue

I got mine, I got mine!! :aktion033: I opened it the second I got it. No way was I waiting! Thank you, Bonnie!! :bgrin Everything is perfect! I got a cookbook, 3 adorable ornaments, hot chocolate mix, a halter, and 4 super cute cookie cutters all packed in a red wagon!! I love my Secret Santa!
default_wub.png
: But, Bonnie, you forgot to put your forum name!

secretsanta001.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
You're quite welcome "Red Wagon!" I was sure I put my forum name on it. oops. Was doing so many Christmas cards at the same time, that I must have gotten confused....easily done on my end. lol.

At any rate, I hope you can use them all! MERRY MERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent mine out last week. Should get there late this week I would think. It is going someplace colder. Not much of a hint since I live in AZ.
default_whistling.gif
:

Robin

I read this earlier today and was thinking..."Hmmm...well, it sure is colder HERE!!" Well......just a bit ago, I got a package...and its from YOU Robin!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Thank you sooo much for the Arizona T-shirt (love the colors!!), the carousel horse plaques..and the candy cane Hersheys kisses (which I've already started on...LOL!! They are soooo good!!! :bgrin ) THANKS!!!!!
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

Photo_183.jpg
(pic isnt very good, but you get the idea
default_smile.png
)

PS I sent my SS package out yesturday...to the east coast...so it should be there by Wednesday they said.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back