2006 Foals, A Picture Album

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoey, filly born 2/6/06

49de7566.jpg

Here is our first foal and he is a loud leopard appaloosa that was born on 01/31/06. His barn name is SPOTZ and I have not finished his registered name yet. HE IS FOR SALE and his sire is a chestnut few spot appaloosa I use to own. He has two blue eyes right now so I do not know if he will keep them or if they will change to dark color eyes. He measured 18 1/2" at birth and his cannon was just under 7", so he should finish out around 28-30".

/2006foals/spotsweb.jpg

Thanks for looking at him again,

Darwin

masqueradelsc.jpg

masqueradersc.jpg

The first Joker baby was born yesterday. It's a filly and will be named Faith Farm Jokers Masquerade. We were a little surprised by the markings and totally pleased. 4 more Joker babies and 1 Khemosabi to come. :bgrin

Erica's Worth the Bucks -

1/30/06 Perlino colt

(Little Kings Big City Buck x Erica's Worth the Wait)

f04e15f1.jpg
:aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif
: You used my name. OMG I feel so good right now!!! I mean I like Love your horses, and definatly plan on eventually buying one, and I am sooo excited that you used the name that I suggested. You have to keep him for your breeding program! *sighs delightedly*

Great idea to have one place to look at them all - I always know I miss some!

What a gorgeous group of foals and the usual talent for names selection here too! Seems to be a high number of pintos this year.

:new_shocked: Here is our second and last foal out of the appaloosa stallion i use to own. This colt was born 02/10/06 and he is a blanket appaloosa colt with a big white blaze and one rear white sock. He is 20 1/2" tall and a 7 1/2" cannon bone. He is utlra refine colt that will be sold with his dam as a apckaged deal. :saludando:

/2006foals/ladyscoltweb.jpg

I just wanted to say how beautiful everyone's foals are! Congratulations to EVERYONE! :aktion033: :aktion033:

All the way from downunder.... my colt born early Feb 06. Kings Park Ima King II

His sire won Supreme at the 2005 Australia Triple O Rama Nationals and many other titles.

His dam produced the 2003 National grand champion stallion and a 2005 multi National champion. Hes only the second foal I have bred. Hope you like him.

ad_kingII_1.jpg

And all grown up... kind of...

george_210706_3s.jpg

george_180406_2_s.jpg

Samantha

http://www.sabledesign.com/kingpark

AUSTRALIA

Last edited by a moderator:
buck8dcute.jpg

Raftered Hearts Buckin' the Tide (AMHA and AMHR pending)

Feb. 7 @ 3:15 a.m.

Sire is aAprinas Buckin' Incredible, dam is Raftered Hearts Cherry Bomb. He was approx. 19" at birth and weighed about 18 lb.

I think he's a silver bucskin (buckskin from dad, silver gene from dam).

buck8dwalk.jpg

Next foal (only other) due Apr. 12, same stallion and mare in avatar.

Liz M.

JEMSON PARK I ABSOLUTLEY AM IN LOVE.....HES GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY FOALS,WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR
default_yes.gif
:

Here's is our almost valentine baby:
default_wub.png
:

Sire- Michigan's Uninformed Voter

Dam Lucky Trails Baby Blue

100_4532.jpg

100_4588b.jpg

Name help would be greatly appreciated!!

Here's my first one of the year. Ok, so she wasn't born HERE, out of my horses, but she's mine so she can be listed right?
default_smile.png

CCMF Champagne Delight, a classic champagne appaloosa filly.
default_wub.png
:
8d1d850c.jpg

These new babies are just adorable! Makes me soooo anxious to have my foals - still have about 5 weeks to go so meanwhile I shall enjoy the pictures of everyone else's babies!

Thanks everyone for the "foal fix!"

Hi all,

Just posting another foal from downunder (Australia).....

This is my 2 month old colt that doubles up on the Happy Appy (Orion) bloodline.

He is my new show gelding!!

red_240106_2_l.jpg

Samantha

AUSTRALIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Jemson park!!! That is one AWESOME colt!!!!!!! wait!!....wait a minute.......he says......can he come to live in Ireland??? Tell him......OF COURSE he can!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

WOW Are you ALL the way from Ireland?!! Do you have a website? Im from Australia..... and that colt has 3 days left before he's gelded!

Samantha

Jemson park!!! That is one AWESOME colt!!!!!!! wait!!....wait a minute.......he says......can he come to live in Ireland??? Tell him......OF COURSE he can!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Hiya!! Yes, I`m in Ireland. my website is www.slaneyrose.com I dont have any like him tho!! Do you know Julie Kitto?? We email each other and she has lovely ones too!!! anyway Samantha...pleased to meet you!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Magic...meant to say to you also......WHAT A GORGEOUS FILLY!! I`m green!! LOL I really wanted a classic champagne but was a bit too expensive with the transport etc......and you have SPOTS too!!!! Excellent! Pleeeeze post pics of her as she grows...her name fits her well!!
default_smile.png

Another Sleepless Nite, Sorry guys no name yet, will work on that later, He is black and white with two blue eyes. Here he is born at 11:32pm, Feb. 24th, Dam: Khemosabis Ice Princess and Sire: Rowdys Crossfire

RHTside.jpg

Khemosabibabyface-1.jpg

100_1216.jpg

Please DO NOT reply here, Reply to Announcement Threads, this is a photo album.

New black pinto filly here! 337 days gestation. Foaled 2/26/06 Sire - Redrock Ahoy Captain SOS, dam - Pocket Pistols Misty Moonlight. My second foal by Captain, second black pinto. Can't beat that!

Mistyfilly06.jpg

Mistyfilly06-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back