2006 Foals, A Picture Album

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna

Reaction score
VGF Sheez Magic Fire

MagicFire0.jpg

WeeOkie's WG Lucky XIII

LuckyRS.jpg

Here's the pic again of my first filly--btw, she's doing great, after her rough start!

Rita

Here is my one and only mini baby for this year. I don't have a name yet.

2743572610046244486SnRDtF_ph.jpg

2/4/2006-2/24/2006
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my first foal, a colt, foaled 2/2. Black tovero with one blue eye by Redrock Ahoy Captain SOS and out of Redrock Little Blossom. 325 days gestation.

No name yet, but looking for suggestions! Something nautical would be great!

Blossomcolt5.jpg

Thanks for all the great name suggestions! Keep 'em coming!

Southern Hearts Miakoda, 1-12-06, Colt, Pally Pinto with Blue eyes. Sire is, Southern Hearts Sonny Bond Jocko.(Pally Pinto) Dam is: Southern Hearts Lil Monarch. (Sorral Pinto)

000_1061.jpg

Joyce

What a great idea! I love looking at foal pics! What a nice group of beautiful babies!

Becky, what about First Mate? Admiral?

tinacvt I can't see your photo and I don't have your foal in the count. Filly? Colt? Date of birth? Color? If you want your baby counted, please PM or email me.

default_smile.png

100_3732.jpg

Here's Heather's baby off of her beloved Starstruck

Lucky Trails Starstruck Windsong, sorrel filly born 1-2-06, 11:40 am
default_smile.png

Here's my first foal, a colt, foaled 2/2. Black tovero with one blue eye by Redrock Ahoy Captain SOS and out of Redrock Little Blossom.

No name yet, but looking for suggestions! Something nautical would be great!

Blossomcolt5.jpg

Ha Reo and I are thinking alike again! My first thought was Captains First Mate!

:aktion033: Babies!! :aktion033: I can't wait for my mare to go, come on Star! >>> Oh and I like First Mate, or Anchors Away, or Starboard Bow, etc... When I think of more I'll post 'em, we are a nautical family.

Marys06filly019.jpg

Our first of the season, bay filly by Freedom Hill Farms Painted Echo. Still working on her name, maybe Wild Oaks Spotless Echo.
default_smile.png

Jan

Erica's Worth the Bucks -

1/30/06 Perlino colt

(Little Kings Big City Buck x Erica's Worth the Wait)

f04e15f1.jpg

Becky,

Maybe "Redrock Captain, There He Blows" !!

(supposed to be punned off of "thar she blows!")

(can there be comma's in a registered name? hmm never thought of that!)

Here is our little sweetheart...

PJR Rowdy Cowboy's Amazing Grace aka Gracie

born Feb 6th, 2006 at 8pm. Sire is the stallion in my avatar.

th_Gracie272006.jpg

She's definately a keeper !!!

Here is Gander Hill Legacys Lil Miss Fancy born on Jan. 26. She has 1 and 1/2 blue eyes. She is out of our National Grand Champion stallion and out of our Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan daughter. She is definitely a keeper for now. She should have a really good show future ahead of her. She is #1 of the year.

f03f2737.jpg

f03f2701.jpg

f03f26d6.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: I love this idea...we should do this every year. Heck, we could be and I never noticed before. My friend Trish had to point it out to me and I am on the forum all the time. hahahahaha I think I am just blind sometimes. hahahahaha

You all have beautiful babies!!! Mine aren't due until summer so I get to look at yours and just wait for mine.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back