2006 Foals, A Picture Album

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Introducing #3, VGFs Hotshots Pass Da Bucks , a colt out of Boones Toy Hotshot and Hortons Little Bit Howey, born at 1:00pm today !!!!

100_1303.jpg

100_1296.jpg

100_1294.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Smokey Creme Dun filly

Erica's Creme de la Creme

(Little Kings B T Buck Bandito x Applewood Farms Echos Adventuress)

efce9bde.jpg

Pics of our colt (Brewers Dynamo Secret x Rockin Robins Star Keepsake)

Kcolt.jpg

Keepsakecolt.jpg

and our Angel filly (Brewers Dynamo Secret x NFC Boy Blues Crystal) lived and loved for only a day.

crystals06filly.jpg

Robin

Here's are first foal of the season, born March 9th, I was waiting to try to get a better picture but with all our snow, guess it's not happening for awhile. the other day I had him outside, snow in the background and he was so cute with his little halter on but then the suns refection off of the snow was so bright, the pictures were to dark! Oh --- when will the green grass come! I'd like to introduce him now. Sunset Ridge Take Me As I Am, known as little Taker!

WildesColt2006.jpg

Our second foal born March 20th.

Sorrel colt

343 days

Picture at 11 hours old.

Beautycolt016.jpg

Beautycolt018.jpg

Here are the quick pics of my 2 foals born yesterday. They let me take their blankies off just long enough to get these shots. It was beautiful warm weather a couple of weeks ago in Oklahoma, and now that it is spring, :new_shocked: the weather has turned quite cold (maybe will snow tonight).

WeeOkie's WG Yso Early Too

OMP Pizazz's White Gold X WeeOkie's Tornado's Yso Early (also born in pasture early)

YsoEarlyToo.jpg

WeeOkie's Zippo Super Sport

Duncan's Zippo Sport X WeeOkie's Dazzling Doll BayB

SuperSport.jpg

Here is our first ... a filly...

Orion Silver Supreme x Avalon Farms Rhythm N Blues

Shadybrook Orion Riley

Roaniefilly2.jpg

Lost Spoke Ranch proudly introduces Lost Spoke's Who Dun Me Appy? Dun Appaloosa colt sired by Little America's W. T. Camelot and out of Lost Spoke's Legacy. They don't show up in these two pictures, but he has SPOTS on his hips!

dunheadeaster06.jpg

dunjumpeaster06.jpg

dunlefteaster06.jpg

dunruneaster06.jpg

http://lostspokeranch.com/dunmeappyspots.jpg/img]

whodunmeappybarring.jpg

I thought I posted him yesterday, but I guess I must have goofed something up while being in the fog of foal patrol. Check out his new video link! It's a large file, so high speed internet connection is recommended. Who Dun Me Appy Video... http://lostspokeranch.com/100_2531.mov

Dawn :saludando:

Our one and only foal for CKC Miniatures

Born March 25th

SW Why Two Kay

x

Kickapoo Nickelodeon

Topper(registered name not determined yet)

Topper3.JPG

Here is our first foal of 06, Born March 2nd. Even in Florida she has a ton of hair so I can't wait to clip her.

[SIZE=12pt]Auburn Oaks Native Image[/SIZE](Cadle Creeks Rogues Native Gold x Royal Oaks Sheza Cherry Too)

image-play%203-7.jpg

Image%20Head%20%20%203-22.jpg

-Stormie

Our colt born March 21.

back.jpg

side.jpg

Why is no one reporting their foals to me for the 2006 LB foal count? :saludando:

Here is our 4th foal of 2006, A Filly, VGFs ALilDabbleDoYa, born on March 24th at 9:17pm in a record time of 2 minutes :aktion033:
ALilDabbleDoYa1.jpg

ALilDabbleDoYa2.jpg

Here is my first 06 foal, a colt. Oak Parks SS IMA Soap Star, barn name Rico........

rico1.jpg

sorry way to huge

Smokey Creme Dun filly

Erica's Creme de la Creme

(Little Kings B T Buck Bandito x Applewood Farms Echos Adventuress)

efce9bde.jpg
Hey Erica you should have named her Ericas Creme Dun la Creme
default_smile.png

way to big again

Foal #1 for Sagebrush Miniatures

SM Kilroys Silk Stockings, barn name Fiesty; molly mini mule born 3/28/06 10:30 am @ 332 days

fiesty11.jpg

Foal #2

Sagebrush Blaze Shy Boy (pending), barn name Shy; colt born 3/29/06 5:30 am @ 333 days

shy2.jpg

[SIZE=36pt]ANDROMEDA FARM [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE BIRTH OF IT'S VERY FIRST FOAL[/SIZE]
odyessy1-medium.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]"ANDROMEDA TENDER ODYESSY"[/SIZE]
Foaled 3/15/06
"[SIZE=14pt]SHOWCASE JCS LEGAL TENDER" X "WASSIES MS EAGLETTE[/SIZE]"
:aktion033:

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks

(Little Kings Big City Bucks x AD's I'll Make My Own Design)

ef99dc01.jpg

Latest posts

Back