2006 Foals, A Picture Album

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky C Acres is proud to introduce the arrival of their first 2006 foal. Buckskin Tobiano Filly born on none other than April Fool's Day!! :aktion033: Not for sale, she's a keeper!
default_wub.png
: Name pending..

Fantomandfilly026.jpg

Here we go.

We made it in!

Here is Brave Little Prancers Knight Star

KnightStarMarch30.jpg

We had 2 bay pintos born in March

March 14 : Lucky Trails Prinnies Secret Ballot, filly

Dam : Knight Hawke's Impressive Princess, Sire: Michigan's Uninformed Voter

100_5273b.jpg

8801a9fe.jpg

and, when we left town.....

March 31: Lucky Trails Royal Request, Colt

Dam: Reeces Enchanted Hawk, Sire: Pharoahs Royal Reception

100_0548b.jpg

417d251a.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]ANDROMEDA FARM IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE BIRTH OF OUR FIRST FILLY[/SIZE].

[SIZE=14pt]She is sired by "Skippers White Eclipse" (Cremello) out of "B&Ws Brillant Cut Diamond" (Palamino)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

SHE IS A GORGEOUS CREMELLO FILLY THAT FOALED TODAY, 4/6/06.
[SIZE=14pt]We are extremely fortunate and proud to own this cremello filly. She is a gorgeous filly with a beautiful small head, a nice croup, a high tail set and exceptional bloodlines.[/SIZE]

moon-medium.jpg

We have decided to will name her:

[SIZE=36pt][/SIZE]

"ANDROMEDA ECLIPSES SILVER MOON"
Her sire is the son of Wittmaacks Eclipse by Johnstons Gold Boy by Gold Melody Boy out of Johnstons Honey. He has 3 crosses to Gold Melody Boy, 2 crosses to Johnstons Gold Boy. His bloodlines also include Prince Buckingham, Boones Little Buckeroo, Poplar Lanes Samson. His dam's bloodlines include Gold Melody Boy, Johnstons Gold Boy, HNFS Senior, Dell Teras Dr Sphinx, Lil Ponderosa King. She is a proven broodmare that continues to produce exceptional foals. Her 2005 colt is "Millennium Eclipses Sundance", a palamino gelding that is a full brother to "Andromeda Eclipses Silver Moon".

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF HER? THANKS EVERYONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buckskin Colt out of Boones Toy Hotshot, sire, and Aloha Acres A Girl By Design

VGF's Five O'clock Charley, guess you all know what time he arrived, yu think?

100_1364.jpg

100_1368.jpg

A Filly, wow, we are so pleased, VGFs ?,

f7439d4b.jpg

100_1377.jpg

We've been blessed 6 times so far....#1 a palomino pinto filly for a client, #2 our first champagne colt out of a solid classic champagne mare and by an amber champagne near leopard stallion, he looks to be a classic with some suspicious spots on his rump :aktion033:, #3 Our first Shoot The Moon filly, with appy characteristics
default_wub.png
: #4 THEN our blanketed appy colt who is also an amber champagne :bgrin and #5 sadly, we lost a beautiful palomino filly to premature separation of the placenta. We revived her once and got a strong heartbeat but couldn't ever get her to breath on her own, even with shots and our oxygen tanks :no: and shortly before midnight, lucky #6 is a gorgeous TINY b/w colt that is a grandson of Orion Classic, a clients mare..he's hardly dry yet so pics later
default_wink.png
:

palomino pinto filly

paly02.jpg

possible homozygous for champagne, with appy characteristics, colt, ADAM

adam06.jpg

Shooters itty bitty filly QMFs SHOOT THE BREEZE foaled on St Paddy's Day

shootthebreeze.jpg

Amber champagne blanketed colt with no name yet, born on April Fool's Day

amberColt09.jpg

Here is DUSTY LANE GMB CONSTELLATION

con3.jpg

Chestnut Colt

AF Midnight Sun x Finstads Classic Contessa

and here is DUSTY LANE TRIBUTES SWEET JAVA

java5.jpg

Bay Pinto Filly (possibly homozygous)

Lucky Four Apache Tribute x LSM Bravos Bit O Honey

Two more here both red fillies!

March 29th - Wesco Farms LM Ravishing Ruby (Grosshills Little Mans Anticipation x Las Doradas Beach Bunny)

Ruby was a hip lock. Fortunately, from all we've learned here, it was a quick push in and turn and out she came. Poor thing was gasping for air, so we were glad it was a quick delivery! She was up and nursing in no time!

ruby_head_2_3-30-06.JPG

April 8th - Wescos Little Mans Early Dawn (Grosshills Little Mans Anticpation x Wesco Farms Florizel)

Dawn was delivered by her maiden mom while I was making a sandwich! She was out with the other mares/foals - and they were helping her clean up her baby! Her Mom has quickly caught on to the whole motherhood thing and things are going smoothly for them.

Dawn and her mom will be going to their new in Oregon at Shalamara Acres around the end of April.

florizel_filly_4-8-06_head.JPG

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

RT's Miracle Minis is PROUD
default_yes.gif
:

to announce our first foal of 2006, besides ever..

a filly born on April 6th 2006 at 11:11p.m.

she is named:

RT's Mirace Minis 'WHISPER' in the Moonlight

Whisper 10 minutes old

baby10hrxcxc.jpg

Whisper 36 hours old with a very PROUD mom Tear Drops From Heaven

tearwhisper04-08-06bbb.jpg

Whisper following after MOM

whisper104-08-06.jpg

Whisper in the Moonlight

whisper36hr.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them we are very proud

Jim, Roxana, Tom

Here we have Sunset Ridge Stylin Princess , born 4-5-2006. Dynamic little ball of fire! She definately thinks she's a "big" girl!
default_wub.png
:

StylinPrincess4-9-06.jpg

:saludando: HI!

This is my first one of the year..... Finally came up with a barn name for him "Skeetz"... It will be Deven Creeks SS...??? I haven't decided or came up with his whole registered name it..

But he's out of my bay mare, Mia, who I got from Tami at Oak Park Miniatures.... and out of Sami Soap Suds.. He is a gorgeous baby!!! And I have thoroughly been enjoying each baby moment with him!!! Just adorable!!! My other mare is due any day!! (Some day hopefully!!)
default_pray.gif
:

MB3April5.jpg

MB2April5.jpg

MB6April5.jpg

Here's Little Wee Heavens to Betsy, receiving her official welcome from Ursa the Am Staff. Betsy was born 4/8/06. She is the daughter of Dawgpatch Appy Go Lucky (near leopard) x Spotted Acres Easter Flower (blanket app). Looked like no spots at first, but then when I got her outside & looked close, she has spots!

ef7f174b.jpg

ef7f1520.jpg

First is a colt, foaled on Monday at 11am - DakotahMoons Scout N Out Dreams(pending) (By Godspeeds Cowboy Scout - his first foal and out of GHF Crimsons Dreamcatcher) - still need to come up with a barn name for him. Maybe someone can explain where all this facial color came from - between both parents, only Dream has a small star on her face - Cowboy's head is all black. And as far as that goes, does anyone know if this is a particular pattern of pinto? I was suprised by the amount of white on him!

scoutnout2.jpg

scoutnout2.3489024.jpg

The second one is a filly, born on Tuesday at 10am - DakotahMoons Godivas Cocoa Delight (By Little r Delights Derby Dancer - my first foal by him
default_wub.png
: and out of Sweetwaters Lil Lady Godiva (Ivy)). In person she appears to be the color of milk chocolate, but that will probably change. I believe she's either just plain black, or maybe a smokey black - I plan to get her tested for cream.

cocoa4_12.jpg

cocoa4_12_2.jpg

This is my first baby....and a filly at that....we haven`t found a name as of yet....still tryin to

figure out what to name her, her mommie..champagne was due on mar, 30..but didn`t go till this

morning she was 342 days in foal.

filly5.jpg

This is our first foal a silver buckskin filly out of our cremello stallion SunRaes White Gold. This is our first foal out of him and we couldn't be more pleased!! She was foaled 4/8/06 at 6:50AM.

Gestation was 325 days - we are still working on a name for this little girl.

P4100013.jpg

Born Friday, April 7th at 1:15 a.m. - at 318 days gestation - a silver bay pinto filly!

Proud mom is multi-Supreme halter horse Star Valley's Aim to Please (Amy)...

Dad is Rocking M Remington's Hot Stuff.... :bgrin

amybaby.jpg

Amy looks on proudly at the far right as her filly practices her neck stretch for the first time....
default_yes.gif
:

amybabyagain.jpg

Here is our second and final foal for 2006:

Raftered Hearts Bellatrix

(aAprinas Buckin' Incredible X Raftered Hearts Raven Star), a bay (possibly black bay) filly:

bella4d5.jpg

Gotta add, tagalong, that I will be anticipating/dreading Amy's and Rem's filly in the ring! *LOL*

W/that parentage, she can barely miss!

default_smile.png

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back