2006 AMHR Claremore, OK shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunraye Miniatures

Reaction score
With my new job I have very limited chances to going to shows. I was wondering when are the Claremore, OK shows will be held in 2006?

I don't have a 2006 calendar in front of me, but they will be held on the 3rd weekend in May and the 3rd weekend in June. Dates have been turned in to AMHR, hope to hear soon if these will be OK. They are the same dates we have used for the past several years.

Pam

that would be the 20th & 21st, for sure?

the Arkansas Horse fest has been moved and is now scheduled for May 13 & 14, in Little Rock at the State Fairgrounds

horsefeather said:
I don't have a 2006 calendar in front of me, but they will be held on the 3rd weekend in May and the 3rd weekend in June.  Dates have been turned in to AMHR, hope to hear soon if these will be OK.  They are the same dates we have used for the past several years.Pam

511272[/snapback]

I hate to appear dumb but what is the Arkansas Horse Fest !!
wacko.gif
I only live in Arkansas , just wondered,, Heck hate I will miss the Claremore show but my son Graduates on the 21th of May..
yes.gif

Belinda

over the last fifteen years or so, the Arkansas Horse Council has sponsored an Equine event at various locations around the state, in either February or May.

this includes clinicians, seminars, breed and discipline demos, and a vendor hall.

for a couple of years, when the Horse council didn't have enough resources to organize it, a group of volunteers have kept the event going as Hooffest.

The Arkansas Miniature Horse Society has invested some effort each year in promoting miniatures in connection with this event, hosting breed demos, an info booth, and helping promote the event at various TV stations.

the link for Hooffest, www.hooffest.com also has a link to my picture album of photos taken in 2003 & 2004. for the last couple of years, its been the third weekend, but as the horse council has renewed its sponsorship, and the State Fairgrounds have become available, its been moved to the 2nd weekend of May.

http://www.arkansashorsefest.com

is the first part of the info, listing date and this year's clinicians.

at the AMHS year-end meeting tomorrow, we'll be able to see how involved we'll be in this next year. Hopefully since it won't interfere with the Claremore show date, most of our club can participate in the breed demo,

Heck hate I will miss the Claremore show but my son Graduates on the 21th of May.. 
Chasta graduates on the 19th which is the Friday of the Claremore show, she is trying to talk me into going after graduation. Head out after around 10pm, travel, try to sleep and then show Saturday morning.
wacko.gif
Plus we plan on attending the Murfreesboro show again in Tennessee the very next weekend. She's trying to kill me with work in between.
ohmy.gif
But when they opt out of going to a graduation party for a show, <<shrug>> what can a Mom say?
rolleyes.gif
The parties around here really are bad, she doesn't plan on attending even if we don't go to the show, she is such a good kid you really hate to say no when they ask for something good.
wub.gif

Teri

ya know that would certainly be a unique memory of graduation weekend.

remind me to tell you how exciting my graduation was.

I can say, that Chasta is more than just a good kid, she's quite a remarkable young lady.

so, think you'll have any free time the weekend of the 13th?

minih said:
Heck hate I will miss the Claremore show but my son Graduates on the 21th of May.. 
Chasta graduates on the 19th which is the Friday of the Claremore show, she is trying to talk me into going after graduation. Head out after around 10pm, travel, try to sleep and then show Saturday morning.
wacko.gif
Plus we plan on attending the Murfreesboro show again in Tennessee the very next weekend. She's trying to kill me with work in between.
ohmy.gif
But when they opt out of going to a graduation party for a show, <<shrug>> what can a Mom say?
rolleyes.gif
The parties around here really are bad, she doesn't plan on attending even if we don't go to the show, she is such a good kid you really hate to say no when they ask for something good.
wub.gif

512158[/snapback]

Looks like I might be able to swing the Claremore show if my horses are ready as I will just be out of college.

I graduate college on the 12th ( I think that is right - that Saturday anyway) so looks like Hoof fest it out for me.

Back