2 Week Old Berners :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Eyes are open and they're starting to crawl around. Fat little sausages, they are
default_wub.png

DSCF0026-1.jpg

DSCF0025-3.jpg

Time sure does fly by.
default_new_shocked.gif

Next week they will be romping and rolling. And eating. Wow...

Oh my gosh I just want to squeeze them!! (gently of course
default_biggrin.png
) Cute little things!

Your pups are thriving and gorgeous, now the fun begins!!!
default_wub.png

Oh I can smell the puppy breath!! Cute and yes, hard to believe it's been 2 weeks already!!

Thanks everyone
default_biggrin.png
Did their first deworming yesterday and clipped nails. They're are such a content, quiet bunch. They are being fed very well by Callie (too well, I think). Next week, when I post pics, they'll look so different from yesterday's pic; they really change so dramatically from 2 or 3 weeks on...

Matt they are adorable. A man came in just today who has one and said he is 110 pounds! He raved to my hus about the breed and I told him about you too!

Thanks, Marty
default_smile.png
Yeah, we had a male (Max) come visit (from Callie's '09 litter) that was 110 lbs. at less than a year old
default_wacko.png

Kevin and Max

DSCF0020.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh! They are SOOOO CUTE! I would LOVE to have one some day. I think they are SO NEAT!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks
default_biggrin.png
On Tuesday, I walked into the barn and they were all sitting looking at me; their first "sit". Before, they would just lie down or be crawling around. Now they are "running" and growling at each other and playing and, well, are turning into puppies (not sausages lol). They're so cute right now. More pics to come...
default_yes.gif

Matt, you know I adore these puppies. I love watching them grow and the photos of the ones that have left the nest coming to visit again is just awesome. Just beautiful!!

OMG SO SQUISHABLE!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

I wanna take a field trip to Matts and spend the day with puppies and kittens!

Latest posts

Back