2 of our stallions driving results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
MY fave guy drove so much better this year more pep and a lot stronger l was very happy with him...at the first 2 shows he placed 4th under all judges at the last show he got 2 grands..that was really unbelieveable but l have the ribbons and championship chairs to prove it. He also replaced the other stallion Rowdy in the versatility class at the last minute and came in first there to wow gotta love my guy...all that after a bad start going into the first show moppy and depressed with a big bump on the bridge of his nose and 2 broken teeth from the mare at home who kicked the crap out of him when he was done breeding and fell of and spooked her then a slight leg injury 2 days later during the trailer ride to Calgary...always something
default_biggrin.png
One of the judges Austin VanWyck said he would really like to have him in training l think that was the biggest highlite for me this summer coming from him.

ARedDeer2009072.jpg

And Rowdys ChampionToo our pasture stallion my daughters fave pet out of the field no conditioning and built like a brick you know what but throws beautiful foals and all fillies to date...he loves barrels stakes and gamblers choice classes and usually wins most of them..also likes liberty and placed 1st a number of times...he's no halter horse just loves the fun classes my daughter does and naturally MY fave guy doesn't so works out well in the end for all involved
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
l ordered this pix.

ADE09-96-2567_Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pics and congrats on your wins!!!! Funny how the horses have their own preferences in what they like to do or excel at! We are on the verge of trying AMHA or AMHR driving. We have one we drive all over at home but I trained him and am scared to take him in the ring! Nothing fazes him. I just want to feel dumb.

Looking to have a sibling of your Rowdy Too next year. Having my perlino mare bred to him right now! So maybe a buckskin or palomino driving horse in the future!

Again congrats!

default_biggrin.png
the one thing we noticed with the Rowdys ChampionToo get is they are all so willing and easy to train and catch on in anything performance except ring driving seems to bore them maybe because there's less thinking involved l don't know
default_laugh.png
..good luck with your cross here we're hoping for at least 1 colt from the old guy next spring..

Latest posts

Back