2 New paintings....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
The crow is just from a photo and I added a McDonald's bag. Nothing would make a crow happier.

And the chicken is a pet of ours that passed away this year. She showed up one day unclaimed. A hen had hidden and egg and when it hatched said it wasn't theirs. So she grew up in my daughters room, and ultimately thought she was a human. She would run up to you in the chicken pen and come and sit on your show to tell you about how evil the other hens were! Or whatever she wanted to talk about. She loved to be hugged and carried around with us, and we miss her. Her name was Aunt Mum. My daughter named her.

MumNCrow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great paintings, I love them. You are so talented. So sorry your chicken passed away, we have a pet chicken too, she is called Chucky Chicken and my daughter has taught her to do tricks.
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Oh my gosh you are SO very, very talented. Awesome paintings
default_smile.png

Oh my gosh, their gorgeous.

When I first saw the chicken one, I thought it was a real picture that was used as a reference. You have such talent. Keep it up.

Dan

The crow is beautiful!

Aunt Mum thought she was coming home with us when we left our truck door open. I am sorry she's gone.

Thanks for sharing the paintings,

Liz

What a special girl Aunt Mum was! I'm sorry you lost her
default_sad.png

I'm glad you painted her
default_smile.png

Some day....some way....it's my goal to get one on your Raven/crow paintings! I'm so in love with them!

Thank you for sharing Kim!
default_wub.png

Wonderful paintings!! Goodness.. how do you find the time to do so many??!!!

aww those are great. The fries are a great touch and the chicken sounds just adorable. Sorry you lost her.

I found a red frizzle cochin that fell off of a farm truck years ago. She was a lovely pet...until my dog got her and "played" with her:( Her name was Miss Frizzle. Wish I had a picture of her, but I don't. You are very talented!

Latest posts

Back