2 new jennets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auledasacres

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to look at 2 jennets that were for sale. The breeder is getting older and wanted to sell the remaining donkies he had. He had two jennets left, the rest were jacks. I was only buying one but ended up buying both.

Both are in foal, one in April and one in August. So we went from one donkey foal coming to now 3 donkey foals and possible one hinny. There names are April and Mae. One is a dark chocolate roan and the other a very dark chocolate almost looked black.

I will post pictures of the new girls on Friday when I bring them home.

Traci and Family

CONGRATULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: spring sure must be in the air..everyone seems to be buying and looking for donkeys.
default_wub.png
: Cant wait to see pic of your new ones. Ohhh, and 3 baby long ears to love on
default_wub.png
: Corinne

Waiting with baited breath on the 2 new arrivials...I have a weakness for chocolate!!
default_wacko.png
:

:aktion033: Ooooo Dark Chocolate is my favorite ;) I can't wait to see pictures!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on getting two new jennets! How fun that will be to get those little long eared babies! I have never had a baby donkey born on our place. I think that would be so much cool!!

Will be anxiously waiting for pictures, I also love the chocolate donkeys!!!

Congratulations, they sound absolutely wonderful!

Latest posts

Back