2 New Babies! Within 30 Miniutes of each other!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,...Congratulations!!!!,.......They both sound like LOVELY little girls!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

If you would like,..You can email me your pics at [email protected],..and I would be happy to put them on for you.
default_yes.gif
:
Thank you! i will E mail them tonight, im so excited for everyone to see them!!!!!

th_MVC-032S.jpg

here is th efirst filly we had born, she was a tight squeeze, and really had to be heped out, but she is doing good, she just finished nursing in this pic, and has her tongue stuck out!

th_MVC-031S.jpg

here is a pic of her with her mom

th_MVC-040S.jpg

here is the second filly born, This is Fancys filly, she slid out, and was a text book delivery

Sounds like had quite the night and 2 Flashy Fillies to boot!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I am posting a couple bigger sized pics of lil hoofbeat's 2 beautiful new fillies for her!!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations again :aktion033: ,......Nice chatting with you,...Terri :saludando:

FILLY # 1

juliesbabyhorse2a.jpg

juliesbabyhorse2.jpg

FILLY # 2

juliesbabyhorse1a.jpg

Juliesbabyhorse1.jpg

Thanks Terri, Im glad you were able to make them larger, im still learning how to put them(the pics) on here! all of you on this forum are so helpful! what a nice bunch of people!

Congratulations Julie!! I know you must be estastic.

We have had a colt & a filly so far. 2 more to come

Andromeda Farm

www.freewebs.com/andromedafarm

Last edited by a moderator:
"CONGRATULATIONS!!" on your two adorable little fillies!

Bet they will be best buddies! What an awesome way to have foals - and blue eyed pinto fillies besides!!

[ Thanks, you guyes have been great!, i have a few more mares to foal, so when they arrive, i will be posting them as well, and i went to your website Lori, and ya'll have some wonderful horses, that pic of Arctic Frost was great!she has matured into such a nice yearling!

Latest posts

Back