1st time Driving Domino!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse-A-Holic

Reaction score
Hi all! Seems I have been away from here for many months now....too busy enjoying "playing" I guess.
default_yes.gif

Just wanted to share a little update on this past February's surprise birthday present from the 'ole hubby, Buckeye WCF Fly Like An Eagle, aka Domino. We were told he had been shown in halter as well as driving classes, but since the ground was covered with feet of snow, no way to know for sure....

This summer we were able to get working with him, and found that he is trained all ready.

He is doing really well. Does seem a bit reserved, like he is holding back a little, more time driving should take care of that though I think?

Just wanted to share a couple pics with every body.

190.JPG

302.JPG

Just wanted to ad another pic.... one of the proud hubby.

He is pretty happy with our newest little man!

273.JPG

Thank you so much.

He has really turned out to be a great all around horse. Loving his personality too.

Very happy he has found his forever home with us and our little herd.
default_yes.gif

Thank you.

I was wanting something Indian sounding for his barn name, but when the 'ole hubby mentioned Domino, it just stuck. Don't know how we could have named him anything else....
default_wink.png

Great pictures. Loved them!

default_saludando.gif
he looks great in harness..... ive done all the ground work with my stallion just waiting on getting a buggy

cant wait
default_yes.gif

What a fantastic update, and beautiful photos. He looks great, and it seems like you are really enjoying him.
aktion033.gif

What a fabulous birthday pressie from the "ole hubby"..you all look great together..enjoy and thanks for sharing
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back