1st ever foal for my farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreammountainminis

Reaction score
:aktion033: Filly........fudge decided to have her foal today at 2:45 pm on the coldest day we've had in a couple weeks ..Kinda undecided on her reg name but her barn name is shimmer...She has 1 blue eye and one brown eye ..She will be double reg A/R....introducing shimmer. I resized the pics still getting used to doing pics..

000_0359.jpg

000_0365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

The pictures are not showing up for me, but I would love to see and will be checking back
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new filly! No pics showing for me either. If you plan to use Geocities to post pics here of new foals and such, you'll need to pay for an account, otherwise only a few views causes an "over quota" to occur and the pics are not then available to view.

What a doll! Congrats on your baby girl! :aktion033:

Congrats Mel, very pretty little filly
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Very pretty little girl, too..
default_wink.png
: Congrats again, Welcome "little Shimmer" to the big ole world!! Why did you pick such a cold day?? :eek:

Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: No pics for me either......just the dreaded red x :no:

I cant see the pics but congrats on your new baby!

She's a pretty little thing, congratulations!!!!!!

Here is another pic of shimmer from today ...I could not take dad out in the cold to see our first foal ..So i brought shimmer in to him.....She didnt know what to think about all this funny looking cold white stuff ....lol

We got about 8 inches of snow this morning...She kept sticking her nose in the snow and she would jump it was adorable..
100_1559.jpg
100_1560.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on your new filly, she is adorable. I can see the pictures just fine.

Mel,

Congratulations on your little filly, She sure is a little thing..lol...

Nothing beats having your very own first baby in the farm name..

and a filly to boot!! So which kid is putting their brand on her???

Looks to me as Seirra is already by them pictures...lol...

Best of luck with the rest of your babies to come, i can`t wait

till mine start arriving!!

Tina

:aktion033: Yea! I can finally see the pics! I love the 2nd! She is precious, congratulations. :aktion033:

"CONGRATULATIONS!" "little Shimmer" is just darling - love the white on her face!

That little girl is just too precious - you can see how proud she is of that new baby!

Latest posts

Back