Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manure Goddess alert!!!!! Now lets see if she does a good job Diane I mean this is a 5 star, will she leave a chocolate on your pillow (maybe a nut)
wacko.gif

Renee Darling isnt it time for you to go to bed?
default_risa_suelos.gif

I was doing alittle sweeping and its difficult when your dog has the whole yard (15+ acres ) to sleep and yet prefers to sleep right where you want to sweep. :arg!

Worked out well, the overcast let me put Ms. Grouchy outside for a bit and Quahog got the stall.

The manure Godess would like to report 3 mushy poops today!!

You want me in bed at 21.00, darn it you are worse than my mum
no.gif
can I brush my teeth first?

WHERE IS THE PINK BUCKET?

Goodness, I'm away busy for half a day and it's all happening back on the ranch!

Those Grandchildren are just gorgeous - quite a few of them too!! Bet you cant wait for the next little filly to arrive Diane.

Who got the chocolate and who got the cashew?? And what's all this about Puppies?? Makes me feel that I should be 'tuned in' to you lot 24/7 just to keep up with the news LOL!!

But am off to watch Peanut for a while - and then I'm afraid it's bed for me as it's nearly midnight here. Was going to say "hoping for a peaceful night", but perhaps I'll change it to "hoping for an active night". Will be checking back in at around 3.30 - 4.0 am your time......will tonight be the night??

Anna

Oh my goodness....those prayers I asked about last night, you know the one about just needing alittle rain around here. Well someone thought that I said I would like to drown...because for the last 2 hrs. I have been sitting in a dark...albeit clean...barn w/no power,soaked to the bone because the other horses who evidently were the ones that asked for extra rain decided that they wanted to play mud ponies.I would have left them out there to drown if it wasnt for the dang lightning, it was not fun.....didnt faze them in the least. Lost power again and just got the cam back on line....looks like I need to adjust it b/c now its really hard to see. I can see mine perfectly but the broadcast one is all messed up.FYI, the rain prayer...well that was my second prayer and if he heard that one loud and clear Im sure he heard the first one just fine....any guesses.....hope he heard me say "TONIGHT".....drats gotta go change the h2o buckets too in case "he" notices it!!

Oh, and that new T.V.I just bought for Diane...wonder if she would believe me when I tell her it just got washed away in the 2 hr flood I just suffered thru...darn and it was a 52" flatscreen,techno, surround sound typey thing too. Gotta go check cam

Later

LOL you poor thing!! don't get struck by lightning!! was wondering why the picturre didn't look great in your 5 star stable. maybe the storm will scare Peanut's foal out, I know with our cattle if there is a storm we will alway get at least one calf ( if we have cows close to calving) and you have a mare close to foaling!! VERY CLOSE! hehe

yep you better get the blue bucket out hehe go the PINK BUCKET!!
default_wub.png

Poor Diane, LOL
default_risa_suelos.gif

When the cam was first up it was in color. Now it's in black & white. Is it just me that can't see what color the bucket is?
default_smile.png

Yes Pink Bucket...but I dont know what will happen after 3 as its Skiffs turn to Stare.Heather had to change a few things on the screen to fix pixels after the rain/power outage..the color doesnt seem as bright but the poor girl worked awhile on it...shes so darn patient...as long as I can see Peanut Im o.k. w/it. But it does switch over to B/W at night when there is less light.Diane did the storm blow up your way.

Something I keep forgetting to ask you all. Fleet Enemas for baby...do you dump out whats in the bottle and use warm water, use as is or Ive heard some people use the mineral oil enemas.Do you give 1/2 bottle. Thanks

yes, just threw in more hay, she actually has lots in there she just wants us to feel sorry for her!!I wasnt the one that threw it all around her stall

so glad you were able to get the camera back up again still an excellent pic considering its night time!!! Good work Heather and heidi

Peanut has just had a very late night visitor with a squirty thing, was it the "Bug Beater"

Madam is still eating!

Latest posts

Back