Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL definitly leaving the best for last hehe, so glad that they are all so beautiful n healthy hehe,

do you know how many days Peanut is?

Diane your foal is BEAUTIFUL!!!! so glad that everything went well, Dreamer, Sugar, Peanut and Suzie should all take a lesson from your mare lol

how exciting a new grand Daughter!! hope your going to put photos when she is born on here too
default_laugh.png

Peanut, is a bit restless tonight... tail swishing going on, do you have something on the end of her tail?

she doesn't seem as content as last night... fingers crossed
default_wink.png

Good Morning my trusty MareStarers....boy, was I ever down for the count! My husband...I'll give him a name now I guess, Skiff said he would keep 1st watch. I really didnt even think I would be able to sleep...NOT!! I was out cold. He just said he wanted me to sleep alittle longer. If my dog wasnt scratching at the bed for me to pick him up ( he can no longer jump on the bed on his own ) I would still be out like a light. But with coffee in hand Im ready to take the helm. Gotta go check the others...seems like we have lots of over due girls. I will have to go look on the LB chart again and see the recheck Peanuts days. She was hand bred 2 times July 16 and 17th then was left out in the pasture w/Nick I only saw them breed for sure 1 more day as the 4th day when I happened to look out Nicky was shooting but he didnt appear to be even in the bulls eye. Someone on the forum was nice enough to give me the #for a women in Puna Gorda that has the ph foaling strips and would be able to have them to me in 2 days but I cant reach her so I may be able to sneek to the pool store today to pick them up. If so I'll have to come here and ask you guys how to read them!

Diane, do you know, has Carl Mitz already been to Fla and do I have to make appt prior, I would assume so but was wondering if you know the date or who I would need to call..

Well gotta go to cyber space and say good morning to the other girls but I'll be back.

Ooopps, Peanut is laying down, better stay close by for a bit but I dont expect anything.....its killing me seeing those piles of poop in there for the world to see. Luckily her stall is bug enough that she doesnt grag them all over the map.

LOL glad you had such a good night sleep!!! i noticed that Peanut just lay down again lol

so she must be about 330, 331 days?

COME ON PEANUT!!
default_yes.gif
:yes

The older I get the further away the darn floor is getting...did you see me struggling to get back up. This old mare. How you doing tonight Diane? Better I hope.

Kim at Giddy Up...ummm...I think her brother or possibly son used to be my farrier. Thanks for her email...if Skiff can watch the camera tomorrow maybe I can take a run to her place. Thanks.

Hey, so your going to be a Grandma...how exciting..do you know if its a filly or colt. I better send the jet to pick up your babies and mommies....I'll be glad to babysit while your gone!

lol what are you hoping for Grandma Diane? a filly grandchild or colt grandchild? my camera is up and running now Heidi
default_smile.png
Suzie is in bed lol

hi all, My day at the school went very well and little Eagle was an angel (maybe the Dormosedan I gave him helped heeee)

The kids were all over him, looking at his teeth touching his tail and hugging him. It was lovely to see. Even though we live in the country and it is a small farming community some of these kids hadn't ever touched a horse. Can you believe it
new_shocked.gif

I gave them a small description of the miniature horse and then we talked about horse colours and what you can do with a mini. It wasn't really much but the kids are from 3 -6 so you can't expect much. I will post some photos soon.

Peanut is now quietly munching and doesn't look very foaly.
no.gif
Heidi you really need to get some photos up for us poor Aunties, what colour is she? she looks grey but she could by cream cos it is hard to say on the cam. If you want you can email me the photos and i will post them for you.

saludando.gif

Thanks Renee , will try to take photos in the am. I appreciate you offering to post them...she's gray by the way. Sounds like you had a fun time at the school, way to go Eagle!!

good work Eagle!!! what a champion
default_laugh.png

would love some Pics Heidi
default_biggrin.png
you could send your jet over to me and I could take them and post them for you hehe
default_wink.png

she looks an absoloutly gorgeous little girl would love to see some piccies of her. p.s I finally have Suzie's camera up AGAIN!!

past 15 min/sternal then up sternal biting.??? I dont want to go out and feed b/c I dont want to interrupt her....poor Silver Belle will have to wait a bit I think

Like our other 'watched' girls, Peanut seems to be relaxing quietly -- another night passing with no 'activities'. LOL!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Anna

hope to see some pics of her when you get a chance Heidi
default_smile.png
Peanut looking peaceful this morning, no swishy tail... I think it might be time for some brekky for both girls
default_biggrin.png

Diane they are cute as buttons....love little Joshua...he's a little rock star. Love the name Rachel Madison too.

On another note...test strips are on their way. Thanks so much to you and Barbi!!

Diane! they are gorgeous!! I Joshua would be the best fun I reckon, the two boys look so alike!! and the new Grand daughter will be lovely I'm sure for she will have a gorgeous name! back to bed now, night
default_rolleyes.gif

What beautiful grandchildren you have, no wander you are a proud granny
rolleyes.gif

Peanut is quietly grazing at 12.24pm good news about the milk strips coming, then we will know when she will have a cashew
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back