Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses Foaling Cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Renee, Thank you. she might not be doing anything but she is definitley acting strange, tail swishing just happening then...

she won't do anything now LOL
default_whistling.gif

it might have been just big foal movements that I saw... lol
default_blush.png

all seems quiet now but I have only had a quick look. I am off to feed be back soon

thanks Renee, lol yeah she seems to have settled... big tummy kick then some more tail swishing, that foal is sure moving around... I think that was what I saw... lol

I am kind of where Connie was a few days ago. Crossing my fingers that this is the time and she will have a safe foaling

Her udders have finally gotten larger and I "think" we are there. Hopefully I have not jinxed it with a "low alert".

thanks for the update Joanne
default_smile.png
I am watching her!!

Let us know when you want to get some sleep... I know its still early yet, but we have quite a good team of watchers here and can watch pretty much 24/7 expecially suring the week
default_smile.png

You guys are truly the best helpers in the entire world!

Joanne, I know how you are feeling. I am sending good positive vibes for a safe and healthy foaling for both mama and baby. I know everything will be just fine. I cannot even believe that she still has not foaled, but I am keeping an eye on her and Raven this morning until I have to go feed.
default_biggrin.png

So here is Wednesday's am update.

Jewels had full hard bags for the first time last night, so I do believe she is finally ready to pop, and I have for the first time alerted my veterinarian to a birth.

Meanwhile, Susie, who is a week further along than Jewels, started getting bags last night and has a history of bagging up and foaling within a few hours. She has been restless and yawning all through the night.

Susie ONLY LAYS FLAT WHEN SHE IS FOALING. So if you see her going down in a meaningful way you are likely about to see her foal.

I have a monitor to watch them next to my computer and I am watching them inside for another hour and then will head outside to check them when it is light. I will swich to just their cam if I have time before they foal.

Switching to just Jewels on the camera as she has rock hard udders.

She continues to eat for two
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back